Regent Road, Altrincham
- Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Long Lease
- Walking Distance to Altrincham Town Centre
- Guest Parking Available
- Juliette Balcony off The Lounge
- Boiler & Windows Maintained by Management Company
- On-site Warden
Property SummaryTwo bedroom first floor apartment in an over 60s retirement development.
Newly carpeted with modern fitted shower room and kitchen; open-plan lounge-diner with Juliette balcony; and well maintained communal grounds. Within walking distance of Altrincham Town Center.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Well presented two bedroom first floor over 60s retirement apartment, located in a sought after development near Altrincham Town Centre.
The apartment benefits from off-road parking; lift access; well maintained communal gardens and communal lounge area. The apartment offers a modern shower room and kitchen and has been re-carpeted throughout.
The communal entrance door offers an intercom link to the apartment, so that visitors can be securely allowed access.
HALLWAY The hall offers neutral coloured carpets; central light pendant; single panel radiator; convenient storage cupboard; telephone connection point; and doors to the shower room, lounge-diner, kitchen and both bedrooms.
LOUNGE - DINER 10' 10" x 17' 10" (3.32m x 5.44m) This spacious living area features neutral carpets; single panel radiator; two pendant light fittings and one down lighter; uPVC double-glazed sliding doors to Juliette balcony; emergency pull cord; decorative fire place housing modern electric fire; wall mounted telephone intercom system and television point.
KITCHEN 6' 3" x 11' 2" (1.92m x 3.42m) The kitchen offers a range of matching fitted base and eye level storage units with worktops over; stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; freestanding four-ring gas cooker; space for freestanding fridge-freezer; grey linoleum flooring; white tiled splash back; wall mounted combination boiler; celling mounted strip light; and space and plumbing for washer/dryer.
SHOWER ROOM 8' 2" x 6' 2" (2.49m x 1.89m) A recently re-fitted shower room is fitted with a three piece white suite, comprising of: vanity units, housing hand wash basin with storage cupboard under, with chrome hot and cold taps, and low-level WC; walk-in shower with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system, with two chrome hand rails for support; fully tiled floor and walls; extractor fan; wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and emergency pull cord.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 10" x 12' 4" (3.63m x 3.76m) A good sized double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front aspect. This room offers carpeted flooring; a wall mounted single panel radiator; built-in wardrobes offering ample hanging space; a pendant light fitting; and plenty of room for double bed and bedside tables.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 1" x 8' 11" (2.16m x 2.72m) The second bedroom benefits from a two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect; neutral carpeted flooring; fitted with mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes; a pendant light fitting; single panel wall mounted radiator; emergency pull cord; and ample space for a single bed and bedside table.
EXTERNAL The apartment is located on the first floor within a friendly retirement development. The entrance hall is well presented, it is accessed via glazed door and the entrance leading to the communal stairs and lift.
To the front, is the allocated parking for residents and guests. The residents also enjoy the well maintained communal gardens that surround the building. The grounds are maintained regularly and wrap around the building. There is also a communal lounge area, where residents can meet for a catch up over a cup of tea.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. How much will I be paying in council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band D, which in Trafford is currently £1643.03 per annum.
2. How much will the utility bills cost for this property? The costs will depend on usage, the current owners have informed us they pay roughly £50pcm for gas and electricity combined and around £25pcm for water rates.
3. When was this property built? The vendors have informed us that they believe this property was constructed in 1987.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold, there is a long leasehold to 2139.
5. What are the service charges for this property? The owners have advised us the service charge is £175.16 pcm. This includes the cleaning and lighting of the common areas, garden maintenance, window cleaning, building's insurance, building maintenance and warden-controlled system.
6. When was the boiler last serviced? The boiler is serviced annually on a service contract by Anchor, the management company. Anchor replace and maintain the boilers and windows in all apartments.
7. Are there any amenities close to this property? This property is located within walking distance of Altrincham town centre and Altrincham Hospital. It is only a short drive to Tesco and Sainsbury's. There is also motorway links within 10 minute drive, Manchester Airport within a 15 minutes drive, and Metrolink Tram Station within Altrincham Town Centre.