Riverbrook Road, West Timperley
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- Large Family Room with French Doors to Garden
- Chain Free Sale
- In Catchment Area of Outstanding Schools
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs WC
Property SummaryFour double bedroom semi-detached property in the Stamford Brook Estate. This property is over two floors, with a private rear garden, garage, off-road parking for three cars and a large family room with French doors opening to the garden. This house is sold chain free.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This four double bedroom semi-detached property is located in the popular Stamford Brook Development. A quiet development, largely occupied by professional families and built on National Trust land, with access to beautiful park land.
The property benefits from off-road parking for three cars, plus a drive and garage. There is a private rear garden, downstairs WC, family bathroom, en suite to master bedroom and four good sized double bedrooms. This would make a brilliant family home and is sold chain free.
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 3" x 13' 9" (3.14m x 4.20m) The kitchen-diner is a bright and spacious room with laminate wood effect flooring; strip of ceiling mounted multidirectional spot lights; double glazed window to front aspect with fitted blind; door leading to entrance hall and door leading to utility room. This room is fitted with a range of base and eye level matching storage units; there is a recessed stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; four ring gas hob; stainless steel extractor fan; electric integral double oven; freestanding fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 3" x 10' 3" (1.91m x 3.13m) The property offers a utility room which is accessed from kitchen and offers an external door leading to the garden. The utility room also offers matching base level storage units; a stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; a double glazed window to the rear aspect; laminate wood effect flooring and space and plumbing for washing machine.
LOUNGE 11' 8" x 11' 11" (3.58m x 3.64m) The lounge is accessed from the entrance hall, this room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double glazed window to the rear aspect with fitted blind; single panel radiator and ample room for sofa, coffee table and storage shelves.
FAMILY ROOM 12' 0" x 19' 7" (3.68m x 5.99m) The family room is a spacious entertaining space with laminate wood effect flooring; two ceiling mounted light fittings; double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden and double glazed window to the front aspect both with fitted blinds. There are also two single panel radiators in this space and a door leading to the entrance hall.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 4' 9" x 3' 11" (1.46m x 1.20m) Accessed from the entrance hall the downstairs WC offers laminate wood effect flooring; frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; pedestal hand wash basin; low level WC; ceiling mounted light fitting and single panel radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 0" x 12' 7" (3.98m x 3.85m) The master bedroom is a large double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; built in wardrobes; single panel radiator; pendant light fitting and access to en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 10' 4" x 4' 9" (3.17m x 1.45m) Off the master bedroom is an en suite shower room, this room offers carpeted flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; a single panel radiator; part-tiled walls; low level WC; pedestal hand wash basin; and shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 8" x 12' 3" (2.96m x 3.75m) The second double bedroom is a bright room with large double glazed windows to the front aspect; this room benefits from carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and plenty of space for double bed, wardrobes and desk/ dressing table.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 8" x 12' 3" (2.96m x 3.75m) The third bedroom is also a double bedroom with carpeted flooring; a double glazed window to the rear aspect; a single panel radiator and a central light pendant.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 4" x 9' 8" (2.87m x 2.97m) The fourth bedroom is again a double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect with fitted blind; this room offers a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and carpeted flooring.
BATHROOM 6' 3" x 6' 9" (1.92m x 2.06m) The family bathroom is access from the first floor landing. This room is fitted with a a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; part tiled walls; carpeted flooring; ceiling mounted light fitting; low-level WC; pedestal hand wash basin; and full size bath tub with thermostatic shower system over.
EXTERNAL The property offers a front garden which is largely laid to lawn and a private rear garden which is mostly paved, with a few planting areas. The rear garden is enclosed by timber paneled fencing and allows access to the garage. The garage is used as an office, with lighting and electric sockets, there is a boarded loft space in the garage which is ideal for storage. Behind the garden is a parking area which will accommodate three cars, this space is included on the title deeds for the property.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The vendor has advised that the property was constructed in 2010, the vendor was the first owner and he took ownership in May 2010.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The vendor has advised that this property is freehold, there are no service charges. The property is situated on National Trust land, therefore there is a small ground rent payment of around £212 per annum.
3. What is the internet speed like in this location? The owner has advised that the internet speed is very good and super-fast fiber is available here.
4. Are there any restrictions for parking on the roads in this locality? This road and those adjacent are not restricted by residents permits at present. This may be introduced in the years to come.
5. Does the property offer storage in the loft space? Yes, there is a loft hatch in the first-floor landing, it has been fully insulated, but is not currently used for storage. There is also a large loft space in the upper portion of the garage which is easily accessible and has been boarded and fitted with shelves.
6. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, there is a sky dish fitted on this property.
7. What aspect is the front of this house? The property faces North-West at the front and South-East to the rear.
8. How quickly could a purchase be completed on this property? The vendor has already secured a new home, so the property is sold chain free. The length of purchase will depend on the buyer's financial position and the efficiency of the solicitors appointed, on average a purchase using a mortgage will take 12 weeks.
9. Will the vendor leave any items in the house, which are included in the sale price? The vendor has advised that all fitted curtains, blinds and carpets will be included. The vendor is willing to negotiate the sale of white goods and furniture if required.
10. When can I view this property? We will need to provide the owner with 48 hours prior warning of any viewings.
11. How much does the vendor pay on bills? The vendors currently pay around £95pcm for gas and electric combined and around £65pcm for water. Of course, the bills will vary depending on the size of your family and usage.
12. Which aspects of this property has the current owner most enjoyed? The current owners have advised us that they love the large number of off-road parking spaces which comes with this property, tight knit community in this area, and the large bedrooms and landing area within the property.