Rutland Road, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Walking Distance to Navigation Rd Metro
- Detached Garage
- Walking Distance to Altrincham Retail Park
- Sold With No Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Altrincham Town Center
- In Catchment for Trafford's Schools
- Gas Central Heating
- Cash Buyers Only
Property SummaryCash buyers only. Three bedroom semi-detached house located near John Leigh Park, ten minutes walk into Altrincham town centre. The property offers: off-road parking; a detached garage; scope for side and rear extension; and open-plan lounge-diner.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Cash buyers only - chain free sale. A three bedroom semi-detached property which is located close to John Leigh Park and within the catchment of several local junior and secondary schools. The property occupies a corner plot with garden to the front and side and a garage and off-road parking to the rear. The property has been carefully looked after, but will require some modernisation. There is a downstairs WC, modern combi boiler and open plan lounge-diner.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the front garden via a hard wood door. The entrance hall is fitted with carpeted flooring; a wall mounted light fitting; a single panel radiator; doors leading to kitchen, lounge-diner and downstairs WC, plus staircase to first floor accommodation.
LOUNGE-DINER 26' 6" x 11' 2" (8.08m x 3.42m) A dual aspect open-plan lounge-diner with large uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room comprises of carpeted flooring; wall mounted light fittings and a pendant light fitting; an electric fire; television and telephone points. The room allows ample space for a three piece suite, coffee table, TV stand, book case and six seater dining table.
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 7' 6" (3.14m x 2.31m) The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level storage units with worktops over; there is splash back tiling; laminate wood effect flooring; a four ring gas hob; integral double oven; stainless steel recessed sink with chrome mixer tap over; freestanding washing machine and fridge. This room also offers a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and hard wood door to side aspect.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Accessed from the entrance hall is a ground floor WC. This is fitted with a wall mounted hand wash basin, with storage under and a low-level WC. This room also has a small uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the front aspect and laminate wood effect flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 2" x 11' 2" (4.63m x 3.41m) The master bedroom is located at the front of the property on the first floor with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 11' 0" (2.99m x 3.37m) The second double bedroom is located to the rear of the property off the first floor landing. This room benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 3" x 6' 0" (2.52m x 1.84m) The third bedroom is a single bedroom which offers a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting and a single panel radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 7' 7" (2.69m x 2.32m) The bathroom is located off the first floor landing and offers two uPVC double glazed frosted glass windows to the rear aspect. This room offers tiled walls and laminate tile effect flooring; ceiling mounted light fitting; single panel radiator; cupboard containing combi boiler and space for towel storage. The room is fitted with a three piece suite composed of: panelled bathtub; pedestal hand wash basin; and low-level WC.
EXTERNAL The property occupies a corner plot and therefore has external space to front, side and rear of the property. To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with borders stocked with mature shrubs and plants. This garden is enclosed by a low-level brick wall, with a wrought iron gate and paved path leading to the front door.
The path also leads to the side garden via another wrought iron gate. beyond this is another lawned garden and the path continues to the rear of the property where there is a paved seating area and access to the garage. The garage is located behind the house and has a door to the side, an up and over door to the front and is fitted with a light and power points. The garage can be reached by car from the side of the property via double wrought iron gates allowing for off-road parking.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1.When was the property built? The owner has informed us that they believe the property was constructed circa 1961.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold, therefore there is no service change or ground rent payable.
3. How much will I be paying in council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band C, which in Trafford is currently £1461 per annum.
4. How old is the boiler? The vendor has advised us that the boiler is in good working order and was replaced in 2015.
5. What are the neighbours like in the area? The vendor has advised us that the local residents are all quiet and friendly people. They believe that there is a nice sense of community in this area.
6. Does the property have a Sky dish? No, this property does not have a Sky dish.
7. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
8. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? The loft is accessible, and it is part boarded, so it can be used for storage.
9. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendor is happy to include the washer, fridge, freezer and fixtures and fittings in the sale price.
10. Roughly how much are the utility bills? The vendors have advised us that they have been paying roughly £39 for gas £109 for electric and £21.87 for water. This cost will of course depend on the usage of your household.
11. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that their favourite aspects of the house are; the location being so close to all the amenities that Altrincham has to offer and the neighbours in this community, who are all very friendly people.