Sandilands Road, Manchester
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Large Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Integral Garage
- Chain Free Sale
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Re-Wired Throughout
- Conveniently Located for Schools and Transport Links
Property SummaryThree bedroom semi-detached house, with drive for off-road parking, garage and large rear garden.
The property has been partly modernised, with new kitchen and bathroom; the house has been re-wired; there is also a side and rear extension, offering a utility room and downstairs WC. Perfect family home!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A three bedroom semi-detached property, which offers off-road parking and a large rear garden. The property has been extensively modernised, it has been re-wired, a new central heating boiler has been installed, all new windows to the side and rear of the property were installed; a new kitchen and bathroom have been added and it has been partly re-decorated. The lounge-diner will require some modernisation, but the work is just decorative and will allow a buyer to put their own touch on the property. The modern kitchen offers bi-folding doors to the rear garden and there is also a separate utility room, downstairs WC and garage.
This property is located within catchment for sough after primary and secondary schools. The property is within easy reach of Wythenshawe Hospital, the airport, a metro link station and motorway links.
ENTRANCE HALL 6' 10" x 15' 2" (2.09m x 4.64m) The entrance hall is reached via the porch with uPVC double glazed door and then into the house via a hardwood door with glazed panels. The hall has laminate wood effect flooring; pendant light fitting; alarm panel; telephone point; a double panel radiator and access to lounge-diner, study, under-stairs cupboard and to first floor accommodation via balustrade staircase.
LOUNGE/DINER 11' 4" x 35' 7" (3.47m x 10.86m) The lounge-diner is a large room located off the entrance hall. This room has been extended to the rear and could be sub-divided into two large reception rooms if required. The room is partly floored with laminate wood effect flooring and partly carpeted (100% wool carpets recently laid); there are two pendant light fittings and recessed spot lighting in the extended lounge area. The extended lounge offers a lantern and uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, there is an additional large uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect in the dining area. This room also benefits from television and telephone points; a single panel radiator, double panel radiator and wall mounted vertical radiator.
STUDY 6' 10" x 8' 5" (2.09m x 2.58m) The study is located between the entrance hall and kitchen-breakfast room. This room offers recessed spot lighting; carpeted flooring (100% wool carpets recently laid); door to utility room, toilet and garage. The study is currently utilised as a home office, but could equally be used as a dining area.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 7" x 11' 3" (4.75m x 3.44m) The kitchen has been recently modernised with double glazed bi-folding doors leading to rear garden. This room offers a range of matching high gloss pale grey base and eye level storage units with granite worktops over; recessed spot lighting and two pendant light fittings over central island. The kitchen is fitted with wood effect laminate flooring; metro style splash back tiling; wall mounted vertical radiator; wall mounted TV mount; and a range of integral appliances, including: Dishwasher; double oven; five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, fridge and wine cooler.
UTILITY ROOM AND WC 8' 0" x 5' 0" (2.44m x 1.53m) The utility room offers plumbing for washer and dryer, plus space for freestanding fridge-freezer. This room has a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect; ceiling mounted light fitting; wall mounted combi boiler and wood effect laminate flooring.
Adjacent to the utility room is a WC with frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and low-level WC.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 2" x 11' 1" (4.32m x 3.40m) The master bedroom is located off the first floor landing. This room offers carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a large uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect; a single panel radiator; a television point and a range of matching fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 4" x 11' 3" (3.77m x 3.45m) The second bedroom is located to the rear of the property with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. This bedroom offers carpeted flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a single panel radiator; television point and wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 11" x 9' 7" (2.13m x 2.93m) The third bedroom is a good sized single bedroom located off the first floor landing with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. This room comprises of wood effect laminate flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and ample room for a single bed and beside table.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 7' 7" (2.56m x 2.32m) The bathroom has recently been refitted, this room is located to the rear of the property with two uPVC double glazed frosted glass windows to the side aspect. The bathroom is fitted with tiled flooring and part-tiled walls; a single panel radiator; a multi-directional spot light; and an extractor fan. In addition this room offers a white four piece suite comprising of a wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under and mirror fronted cabinet over; low-level WC; panelled bath tub with chrome mixer tap over and a tower shower cubicle with glazed curved sliding doors and electric shower system.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a paved driveway allowing off-road parking for two cars, this is enclosed to the front by a low-level brick wall and to the sides by timber panelled fencing. From the front drive one can access the porch, garage and gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property lies a large rear garden. The garden is largely laid to lawn with boarders on either side well stocked with mature shrubs and plants. To the far end of the garden is a storage shed and decked seating area where one can enjoy a glass of wine in the evening. Adjacent to the house there is a paved patio and additional decked seating area which catches the sun from morning until mid-afternoon. The rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fencing on three sides and to the rear large trees provide plenty of privacy.
1.When was the property built? This property was built in 1930s.
2. What are the neighbours like? The vendor has advised us that the neighbours are pleasant and friendly people. On both sides, the properties are privately owned by families.
3. Have they been any structural alterations; additions or extensions to the property? Yes, there is a single storey extension at the rear and the vendor has obtained local authority approval for this.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? No, this property does not have a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in the area.
7. Has the property had any replacement windows, doors, patio doors or double glazing installed in the last 10 years? The vendors have added bespoke windows and bi-folding doors in the kitchen when they have done the extension. They have also replaced the windows to the side and rear of the property.
8. Has there been any major repair or replacement of any part of the roof since you purchased the property? The garage roof was replaced in 2017.
9. Is the vendor willing to sell any of the furniture? Once a sale is agreed, the vendor is willing to the negotiate on some of the furniture.
10. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendor is happy to include in the sale price: kitchen stools; integrated fridge, dishwasher and wine cooler. They are also willing to include the six seater dining table; large display cabinet with cupboards; and the washing machine.
11. How quickly is the vendor able to move? The vendor is able to move very quickly as they have another property to move into.
12. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendor has advised us that they are currently paying around £120 per month for gas, electricity and water combined. This will of course depends on your household usage.
13. When were the electrics and boiler last inspected? The property was re-wired with a new consumer unit installed in 2014. The boiler was installed in 2016 when the new kitchen was fitted.
14. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? The loft is accessible from a hatch in the bathroom and it is part boarded, so it can be used for storage.
15. What are the vendor's favourite aspects of the property? The vendor has advised us that they are pleased with the new kitchen extension offering them lovely views over the garden and more natural light coming through; they also love the private and peaceful garden.