Sheldrake Road, Altrincham
- Off Road Parking
- Private Garden
- No Service Charge
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Easy Access to Transport Links
- Close Altrincham Town Centre
- Buy-to-Let Opportunity
- Chain Free Sale
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Private External Entrance
Property SummaryStylish one bedroom apartment in a popular location in Altrincham. The property has been recently renovated and it benefits from allocated parking space and private garden. Close to Altrincham town centre; metro links and the retail park, this apartment is ideal for first-time buyers or an investor.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This one bedroom apartment, is beautifully presents and conveniently located. This property has been fully refurbished with a newly fitted kitchen. The property offers newly laid flooring throughout, new light fittings, fitted wooden blinds on all windows, fitted wardrobes and freshly skimmed and painted walls.
The property would be ideal for a professional couple or person who can take advantage of the local transport links, enjoy having easy access to the array of local amenities and will benefit from a stunning ready to move into apartment.
ENTRANCE HALL On the ground floor the property is accessed via a uPVC double glazed door which leads to the private entrance hall. This space is fitted with tile effect laminate flooring; a modern wall mounted light fitting; a single panel radiator; uPVC double glazed frosted glass window adjacent to front door and plenty of space for coat stand and boot rack. This room allows access to the first floor apartment via a carpeted staircase.
LANDING On the first floor the landing area is bright with two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, fitted with white wooden blinds. This space comprises of a single panel radiator behind a decorative radiator cover; a pendant light fitting; wood effect laminate flooring and openings leading to kitchen and lounge-diner.
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.26m x 2.66m) A newly fitted modern kitchen fitted with matching base and eye level white high gloss storage units; one and a half bowl recessed stainless steel sink, with chrome mixer tap over; electric induction hobs with stainless steel extractor hood over; integral electric oven; wall mounted combi boiler and integral wine cooler. There is also space and plumbing for a free standing fridge-freezer; washing machine; and tumble dryer. This room benefits from neutral décor; laminate wood effect flooring; two strips of ceiling mounted multi-directional spotlights; and uPVC double-glazed window with fitted wooden blinds to the front aspect.
LOUNGE-DINER 16' 7" x 10' 2" (5.07m x 3.12m) A bright and spacious lounge-diner with uPVC double glazed windows with fitted wooden blinds to the front and rear aspects. This room comprises of laminate wood effect flooring; neutral décor; a double panel radiator; television an telephone points; a central light pendant; and ample space for four seater dining table, sofa and coffee table.
BEDROOM 10' 6" x 9' 1" (3.21m x 2.77m) A generous double bedroom offering fitted wall to wall mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes; uPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front aspect; wood effect laminate flooring; a central light pendant; TV and telephone points; a single panel radiator and ample space for king size bed and chest of drawers.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 5' 9" (1.87m x 1.76m) Modern bathroom fitted with white three-piece suite comprises of panelled bath with shower over and half glazed screen; pedestal hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap; and low level WC.
This room benefits from laminate wood effect flooring; splash back tiling; uPVC double glazed frosted glass window with fitted wooden blinds to the rear aspect; wall mounted heated towel rail; and ceiling mounted multi-directional spotlights.
EXTERIOR Externally, the apartment benefits from allocated parking for two vehicles to the side of the property and a good size garden. The garden area is allocated to the property on the title deeds, but has not currently been enclosed by a fence.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is it freehold or leasehold? The development was built in 1985 and it is a leasehold tenure 999 years from 1985. The ground rent is £20.00 per annum and there is no service charge.
2. How fast is the local broadband? The property benefits from high speed broadband.
3. Does the property have parking? The property comes with an allocated space to the rear of the property.
4. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The Council Tax for this property is £1044.97 per annum. The current owners have advised they currently pay around £70 per month for their combined utilities.
5. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have informed us that they have enjoyed the good transport links, the low maintenance costs and the quiet, friendly area the development is located in.
6. Why is the owner selling this property and when can they move out? The vendor is moving closer to family.
7. Has the vendor done any recent work on the property? The property has been recently renovated. New flooring has been laid; the whole apartment has been redecorated throughout; new light fittings and new blinds have been fitted.