Sheldrake Road, Broadheath, Altrincham
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off-Road Parking for Three Vehicles
- Large Landscaped Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- Within Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Ideal Buy-To-Let Investment
SUMMARY DESCIRPTION Beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is fitted with a modern bathroom and kitchen and has been tastefully re-decorated throughout. The property benefits from off-road parking for three vehicles and a generous landscaped rear garden.
This is the ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
LIVING ROOM 18' 8" x 11' 6" (5.71m x 3.51m) The living room is accessed from the entrance hall and allows access to the first-floor accommodation via a carpeted staircase. This room offers laminate wood effect flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double-panel radiator.
KITCHEN 11' 8" x 9' 6" (3.57m x 2.92m) The kitchen is accessed from the entrance hall, with a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level storage units; an integrated fridge-freezer and an electric oven with four ring gas hob and integrated extractor fan over. The kitchen offers space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine; a recessed Belfast sink; tiled flooring and recessed spotlighting. From the kitchen, one can access the conservatory and the rear garden beyond.
CONSERVATORY 8' 2" x 10' 5" (2.51m x 3.19m) The conservatory is accessed from the kitchen and allows access to the rear garden via a sliding uPVC double glazed door. The conservatory offers uPVC double-glazed windows to three sides; tiled flooring; and a double panel radiator behind decorative radiator cover.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 9' 4" (3.53m x 2.87m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with roller blind. This room comprises fitted carpets; a double panel radiator; a pendant light fitting and a recessed storage cupboard over stairs.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 7' 10" (3.51m x 2.41m) The second double bedroom is also located off the first-floor landing, with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, with a fitted roman blind. This room offers carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting and a double panel radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 6' 5" (2.06m x 1.96m) The bathroom is located off the first-floor landing, this room benefits from recessed spotlighting; an extractor fan; vinyl wood effector flooring; part tiled walls; a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail; panelled bath with glazed shower screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over; vanity unit with low-level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and storage under.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property one will find a large front garden which is largely laid to lawn with a paved drive leading down the side of the property. The drive will allow for three vehicles to be parked off-road. The main entrance is located to the side of the property under a canopy porch, beyond which a timber gate allows access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a generous landscaped rear garden. Adjacent to the house one will find a paved seating area; with stone stepping stones leading up the garden across the central lawn. The bordered are stocked with a range of carefully selected shrubs and small trees adding interest and variety for all seasons. To the rear of the garden one will find a gravelled area with raised planters for growing fruit and vegetables. There is timber shed for storage and a greenhouse towards the end of the garden. The rear garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property constructed? The current owners have advised that they believe the property was built in 1983.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? The owners have advised the property is leasehold, there is a ground rent payment which is payable to Shenstone Properties Ltd of £35 per annum. There is no service charge. There are 959 years remaining on the lease.
3. Have the owners replaced any of the windows? Yes, the current owner had new windows and front door installed, FENSA warranties are available for these doors and windows.
4. Have the current owners carried out any structural alternation to this property? No, the owner have not carried out any structural alterations, they have installed a new kitchen and bathroom and re-decorated throughout.
5. Which items do the owner intend to include in the sale price for this property? The owners have advised that the integrated fridge-freezer; green house and main shed will be included in the sale price. The bike shed and freestanding appliances will not be included. The owners will confirm which items will be included on the fixtures and fittings form.
6. How much is the council tax for this property? This property is in Trafford Council tax band B, which is presently £1387.75 per annum.
7. Will there be a connected purchase with this sale? Yes, the current owners are hoping to buy onwards. A purchase can be agreed when the sale of this property is formalised, at which point we will be in a position to advise of the chain details.
8. Which aspects of this house have the owner most enjoyed? The current owners have advised that their favourite aspects of this property
are the generous garden and plot; the privacy and quiet offered by the cul-de-sac; and the convenient location within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities.