Stockport Road, Timperley, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Period Terrace in Prime Location
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Walking Distance from Timperley Village
- In Catchment Area of Outstanding Schools
- Easy Access for Motorway and Metrolink
- Perfect Young Family Home
- Off-Road Parking to the Rear
SUMMERY DESCRIPTION A stunning period property, offering two large double bedrooms; large front and back gardens with off-road parking to the rear; large open-plan kitchen-diner; and separate lounge. This property is a mid-terrace house and is ideally located just two minutes walk to Timperley Village.
The house retains its original period features, while it has been modernized throughout, with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is an ideal home for a small family or would be a great buy-to-let investment.
ENTRANCE HALL Property is entered through a period hardwood panelled door from the front garden, with a double glazed fanlight over. The entrance hall allows access to the lounge, kitchen-diner, downstairs WC, understairs storage cupboard and to the first-floor accommodation via a carpeted staircase. The entrance hall benefits from laminate wood effect flooring; overhead pendant light fitting; and a single panelled radiator, behind decorative radiator cover.
LOUNGE 11' 7" x 14' 3" (3.55m x 4.35m) Spacious lounge area enjoying a beautiful period cast iron fire surround with multi-fuel stove; with built in storage cupboard and shelving to the alcoves; a large uPVC double glazed window to front aspect; polished wood floorboards; neutral décor; a double panel radiator and overhead pendant light fitting.
KITCHEN/DINER 22' 11" x 16' 3" (7.00m x 4.97m) A spacious open-plan kitchen-diner with a modern fitted kitchen and a bright dining space with two Velux skylights and bi-folding steel framed double glazed doors leading to the rear garden. Adjacent to the dining area is a space currently utilised as a child's play room, with an additional double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room offers wood effect laminate flooring; two pendant light fitting; recessed spot lighting; and two period style wall mounted radiators. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level storage, with quartz worktops over; space and plumbing for oven and fridge-freezer; integrated dishwasher and washing machine; extractor fan recessed in chimney breast and recessed one and a half-bowl sink in the kitchen island which also offers a breakfast bar.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 3' 1" x 4' 0" (0.94m x 1.22m) Located off the entrance hall, one will find a convenient downstairs WC which is fitted with laminate wood effect flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a low-level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin. Within this room is a recessed storage cupboard, housing the Worcester combi boiler.
BATHROOM 4' 10" x 9' 11" (1.48m x 3.04m) The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising: wall mounted wash hand basin, with storage under; low level WC; freestanding bathtub, with chrome mixer tap and shower hose over; a shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system and tiled splash back; the bathroom also offers tiled flooring; a wall mounted heated towel rail; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with plantation shutters and an extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 7" x 18' 0" (3.54m x 5.51m) An impressive master bedroom with two large uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect; over head pendant light fitting; carpeted flooring; double panelled radiator; and wooden panelled door leading to first floor landing.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 12' 3" (3.55m x 3.75m) A second large double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a single panelled radiator and overhead pendant light fitting.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a generous lawned front garden, with a path leading to the front door; enclosed to one side by a low-level brick wall with wrought iron fence over to one side and a well maintained mature hedge to the front and opposite boundary.
To the rear of the property is a good sized rear garden with a paved patio area adjacent to the house and a large area laid to lawn with borders stocked with mature shrubs and trees. To the far end of the garden is a timber storage shed and a timber gate leading to a paved off-road parking space to the rear, accessed from Bloomsbury Lane. The garden area is also fitted with outside power points, external tap and two wall mounted downlighters.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1.What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band D, in Trafford this currently costs £1876.76 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was built in 1890.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there is a ground rent charge of £4.00 per annum. This sum is payable to the Mayor's Land Charity.
4. What are the parking arrangements on this road? The property benefits from an off-road parking space to the rear of the property. There is also free unrestricted parking available on Stockport Road.
5. What is the internet speed like in the property? The vendor has advised that the broadband speed is excellent in this area, they currently have 100Mb fibre.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? The current owner has confirmed that they pay roughly £3000 per annum for gas and electricity and £400 per annum for water. These costs will vary depending on the size of your family and the appliances you use at the property.
7. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
8. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor is looking to purchase a larger family home in the local area.
9. When was the boiler last inspected? A new boiler was installed at the property in November 2016. This was serviced in summer 2022 and this year's service is booked to take place soon.
10. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendors have informed us that they love the period features, high ceilings, large rooms and generous rear garden.