Vetchwood Gardens, West Timperley
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Finished to an Extremely High Standard
- Good sized Rear Garden
- Three Storeys of Living Space
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Located in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Popular Stamford Brook Development
- In Catchment of Trafford's Reputable Schools
- Close to Metrolink Station and Road Networks
- Close to Timperley and Altrincham Town Centers
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings available Thursday's late afternoon or Saturday morning, please call in advance to avoid disappointment.
A beautifully presented four double bedroom town house, with extensive living space over three storeys, located in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular family community in the Stamford Brook Development. The property was build 7 years ago and therefore has 3 further years remaining on the building warranty. The property offers an open plan kitchen-diner with patio doors to the rear garden; large lounge with chic electric fire; ground floor WC; four double bedrooms, one of which has en suite shower rooms; with family bathroom on the first floor and shower room on the second floor. The property also benefits from ample storage space; a single garage and off road parking. To the rear is well maintained lawned garden with established borders. This property is a perfect family home, which has been carefully maintained and recently re-decorated.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 2' 1" x 16' 2" (0.65m x 4.95m) A spacious entrance hall with wood laminate flooring offering under-stair storage space; a downstairs W/C and access to the two reception rooms.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C A convenient downstairs W/C with hand wash basin and splash back tiles, and low level W/C. Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 3" x 15' 7" (5.56m x 4.76m) A large modern dining kitchen with a range of white fronted base and eye level fitted storage units with chrome handles and topped with laminate wood effect worktops. This room benefits from an integrated double oven; a four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan over; a double drainer stainless steel sink with chrome fixtures and mixer tap; double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect and two sets of French doors leading into the rear garden. This room also comprises two pendant ceiling light point and marble tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 16' 8" x 10' 0" (5.09m x 3.05m) A gorgeous lounge area with electric fire; pastel coloured walls and wooden laminate flooring; a double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect; TV and telephone points; two pendant ceiling light points and a double panelled radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 7" x 11' 5" (4.76m x 3.50m) A large bedroom with stylish modern decor benefitting from carpet flooring and neutral painted walls; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and heated by a double panelled radiator. Housing large wall to wall fitted sliding door wardrobes and two ceiling light points.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 11" x 4' 3" (2.41m x 1.3m) Accessed via the master bedroom is an ensuite shower room with tiled flooring; enclosed shower cubicle; pedestal hand wash basin; W/C and chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 10' 3" (3.17m x 3.12m) Double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; double panelled radiator;neutral coloured décor; carpeted flooring; fitted roman blinds; central pendant ceiling light point and build in sliding door double wardrobes.
BATHROOM 6' 11" x 6' 9" (2.11m x 2.08m) A contemporary family bathroom with beige and white tiled walls; three piece white suite including: Large bathtub with chrome fixtures and mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen; uPVC double glazed frosted window to front aspect; W/C and pedestal hand wash basin with large mirror over; chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 0" x 10' 1" (4.28m x 3.09m) A third bedroom situated on the top floor with two velux skylight windows; extra storage space in the eaves; a double panelled radiator, neutral decor and carpet flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 2" x 10' 8" (3.12m x 3.26m) To the second floor, another good sized double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with fitted blinds and double panelled radiator; neutral decor and carpet flooring.
SECOND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM 6' 8" x 6' 3" (2.03m x 1.93m) Another shower room on the second floor with tiled flooring; enclosed shower cubicle; W/C; pedestal hand wash basin and splashback tiles; plus a chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL The property has a good sized enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with well stocked and established boarders of small shrubs and plants; the garden also has a paved patio area adjacent to the house with a path leading up the garden to the rear gate, this is paved with Indian Sandstone. The garden is enclosed on all sides with a timber fence. The property also comes with a garage which has further off road parking in front.
Common Questions 1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band E, in Trafford this currently costs £1,718.24 per annum.
2. When was this property built? This property was constructed in 2010, therefore it is 7 years old at present. This property was built by Redrow and Bryant Homes in partnership with the National Trust. These properties were built on National Trust land.
3. Who lives in the neighboring houses? To one side is a couple and on the other side is a family, all the residents are very friendly and there is a nice community feel here.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent charges payable. However, residents of the Stamford Brook Estate contribute to the upkeep of the National Trust land, this is payable annually at roughly £226 pa.
5. Does the property have a sky dish fitted? Yes, this property has a sky dish.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has confirmed she pays roughly £40pcm for water; and £90pcm for gas and electric combined.
7. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, the owner has had all new carpets laid in the last few months and has had the whole house re-painted.
8. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
9. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, however the vendors have not boarded the loft, they mainly use the garage for storage.
10. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be re-locating for work.
11. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The vendor will be buying onward and hopes to have secured an onward purchase in the coming weeks.
12. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
13. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house are the friendly estate; the quiet location and the fact the garden is a nice size and gets plenty of sun.
14. What is the total internal square footage of living space on this property? The property is in total 1380 square feet or 128 square meters (excluding the garage).