Welldale Mews, Sale
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Three Storeys of Living Space
- Good Size Garden and Playing Field Adjacent
- Three Bathrooms
- Chain Free Sale
- Modern Decor
- Easy Access to Transport Links
- Well Managed Development
- Open Plan Lounge-Diner
Property SummaryBeautiful three/four bedroom town house in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property offers two off road parking spaces and guest parking space; downstairs WC; en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom; open-plan lounge-diner and separate family room. Chain free sale, ideal for a young family!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Well presented modern family home offering three/four double bedrooms. The property has been carefully maintained and the development is well managed and very safe. The property is arranged over three floors with three toilets (en suite, family bathroom and ground floor WC). The property also benefits from good sized private garden and access to playing field opposite ideal for families with children or a dog; there are two reception rooms an open plan lounge-diner and separate family lounge. In addition the property offers two allocated parking spaces and a guest parking bay.
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed through an opaque uPVC double glazed door, is a bright and welcoming entrance hall. The entrance is decorated neutrally; carpeted stairs to first floor and doors to W/C; kitchen and dining room.
KITCHEN 11' 0" x 8' 0" (3.35m x 2.45m) The kitchen benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; laminate flooring; fitted with a range of modern base and eye-level storage units with chrome handles; within these units is an integral fridge-freezer; double oven; four ring gas hobs and stainless steel extractor fan over; one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and the wall-mounted gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 4" x 12' 3" (4.98m x 3.74m) A bright and spacious lounge-diner, benefiting from a uPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden with windows flanking both sides; fire with decorative surround; pendant light fitting; wood effect laminate flooring; door to under stairs storage cupboard and door to entrance hall.
WC The ground floor WC is fitted with a low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR 12' 6" x 12' 2" (3.81m x 3.72m) A second lounge area which could also be utilized as a fourth bedroom. Offering uPVC double glazed French doors to a Juliet balcony to the front aspect; a pendant light point and TV point.; carpeted flooring; neutral decor and double panelled radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 4" x 6' 2" (2.26m x 1.89m) Modern bathroom benefiting from a white three piece suite: Including low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin; and panelled bath all with chrome fittings. This room has half tiled walls and laminate flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 3" x 10' 2" (3.73m x 3.11m) A good sized double bedroom situated on the first floor with carpeted flooring; a double panelled radiator; uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect; pendant light fitting and door to first floor landing.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 6" x 12' 2" (2.90m x 3.73m) Located on the second floor a second large double bedroom consisting of neutral coloured carpeted flooring; uPVC window overlooking the gardens; TV point; double panel radiator; pendant light fitting and door to second floor landing.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 7" x 12' 3" (3.84m x 3.75m) Spacious master bedroom with a uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect and access to private ensuite bathroom. This room also offers uPVC double glazed window to front aspect; neutral coloured fitted carpet; a double panelled radiator and ceiling light fittings.
ENSUITE 8' 9" x 5' 6" (2.67m x 1.68m) The master ensuite is fitted with a white suite including low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin, with splash back tiles and shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system. This room is also fitted with chrome heated towel rail; laminate flooring and over head light fitting.
EXTERNAL The property offers two off road parking space and a guest parking space.
To the rear of the property lies a good sized private garden. The garden is enclosed on all sides by a timber fence panels and access from the property via French doors leading from the lounge-diner. The garden is currently part peddled, part paved and benefits from a decked seating area; it could easily be turfed if required. The owners plan to re-paint the fencing and have booked to have the trees to the rear of the garden trimmed in the coming weeks. dinning room. This beautiful low-maintenance garden has been graveled, paved and decked.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The owner purchased this property when it was newly built in 2005.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? The property is leasehold, the lease is around 250years; there is a small service charge of £29.50pcm, this covers the maintenance of all communal areas in the development, the vendors advised this is well managed and that it has only increase by £4 in the 13years they have lived here. The ground rent is £250pa, this is fixed for around a further 20 years.
3. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The properties in this development are majority owner occupied and it is a quiet and friendly community. The adjoining property is occupied by single lady, who is a lovely neighbor, the same is true of the house opposite.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owner has advised they are more than happy to negotiate the sale of the items in the house, including furniture and white goods.
5. How much do the utility bills cost at this house? Council tax for this property is band E, which is around £1814.86pa, some discounts are available. The owner has advised they currently pay around £100pcm for electric, gas and water combined. Of course, these figures will vary depending on your usage.
6. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, there is a sky dish fitted on the front of the roof line.
7. What is broadband speed like in this area? The owners have advised the speed is very good and they currently use BT infinity.
8. Has any major work been carried out on the property in recent years? No, the property was built in 2005. Since then the house has been re-decorated, other than this no structure work has been carried out.
9. How quickly can the vendors vacate the property? There is no chain with this sale; the owner will move to rented accommodation. They have advised they can move out within a month to accommodate a buyer.
10. Is there a loft space at this property? Yes, the loft is access via a hatch in the 2nd floor landing. This is a large storage space, fully insulated, but not boarded. The garage can also be used for storage.
11. How soon could a purchase be completed? The property is sold chain free, therefore the timescale will be to suit the buyer.
12. Does the property benefit from parking? Yes, the property has two allocated parking spaces and a further guest parking space adjacent to the house.
13. Which aspects of this property has the owner most enjoyed? The owners have advised they love the location, it is very convenient for transport links (tram and motorway access); they also love the quiet cul-de-sac position set back from the road; finally, they have loved how well managed the property is.