- Two Double Bedroom
- Private Patio Garden
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Permit Parking
- Insulated Walls and Underfloor
- In Catchment for Trafford's Oustanding Schools
- Buyer Must Min 20% Cash
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Two double bedroom end of terrace house, located just five minutes walk to Altrincham town center and metro link station. The property has been totally renovated and re-decorated throughout. With new bathroom, kitchen, newly laid flooring, freshly insulated and plastered walls and so forth. This property would be a perfect home for a young couple, allowing for easy access to transport links and to the amenities of Altrincham town center.
The property benefits from permit parking on the road to the front and a private rear patio area. Buyer must have minimum of 20% cash.
ENTRANCE HALL 0' 0" x 0' 0" x 0m) The property is entered via a uPVC door with double glazed window over. The entrance hall is fitted with tiled flooring; a pendant light fitting; wall mounted alarm panel; double panel radiator within decorative radiator cover and recess with hanging space for coat and boot storage. This room allows access to first floor accommodation via carpeted staircase and to dining room via a solid wood door.
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 10' 8" (3.34m x 3.27m) The dining room is accessed from the entrance hall and allows access to the kitchen, downstairs WC and to the patio garden via a uPVC double glazed door. The dining room is fitted with solid wood engineered flooring; recessed spot lights and a central pendant light fitting; wall mounted vertical slimline radiator and opening to lounge.
LOUNGE 10' 11" x 10' 9" (3.34m x 3.28m) The lounge area is reached via an opening from the dining room and is fitted with continued solid wood engineered flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; electric imitation log burning stove; television point; telephone point; and wall mounted vertical slimline radiator.
KITCHEN 7' 8" x 8' 7" (2.36m x 2.63m) A stylish modern kitchen with matching light cream high gloss base and eye level storage units; tiled flooring; glazed splash back; quartz worktops with recessed stainless steel sink unit and integral four rink gas hob. The kitchen area also offers ample natural light via two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect; an integral oven and extractor fan; fridge and freezer; double panel radiator and plenty of storage space for other items.
DOWNSTAIRS WC The downstairs WC is reached from the dining room via a solid wood door. This room offers tiled floor and part tiled walls; extractor fan; double panel radiator; low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 0" x 14' 0" (3.37m x 4.28m) The master bedroom is located on the first floor, reached from the landing via a solid wood door. This room offers two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; wall mounted vertical slimline radiator; and ample space for king-size bed, wardrobes, chest of draws and dressing table.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 0" x 8' 11" (3.37m x 2.74m) The second bedroom is located off the first floor landing via a solid wood door. This room comprises carpeted flooring; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; pendant light fitting; double panel radiator and ample space for double bed; wardrobes and chest of draws.
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 7' 8" (2.60m x 2.34m) A chic modern bathroom with stylish fittings, occupying a generous space. The bathroom offers a uPVC frosted glass window to the side aspect; fully tiled floor and walls; a freestanding bathtub with chrome mixer tap over; wall mounted sink unit with storage under; and large shower unit with sliding glazed door and chrome thermostatic shower; low-level WC; wall mounted backlit mirror and wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL The property benefits from a good sized front garden which is paved and enclosed by a low bricking and entered via a wrought iron gate. The front garden benefits from a planted slip to the side boarder, stocked with mature shrubs and offering additional privacy and an additional small planter.
To the rear the patio garden is accessed via a uPVC door from the dining room and two stone steps into the patio and can also be accessed via a wooden gate from the rear shared alley. The rear garden is paved and enclosed by a high brick wall. This space is ideal for a summer BBQ, or for a glass of wine of an evening, somewhere to read a book on a Sunday afternoon or just a place to store your bike.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? This property was built in early 1900's.
2. What are the neighbors like? The vendors have advised us that the neighbors are nice and friendly people. Most of the houses on the road are privately owned by families.
3. Is the property leasehold or freehold? This property is leasehold and the ground rent is £8 per annum, there is no service charge. There are 958 years left of the lease.
4. Does the property have a Sky dish? No, this property doesn't have a Sky dish.
5. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is very good in this area.
6. Has the property had ant replacement windows, doors, patio doors or double glazing installed in the last 10 years? The vendors have advised us that all the windows at the property were change to uPVC double glazed windows.
7. Has there even been any preventative work for dry rot, wet rot or damp carried out at your property? The vendors have advised us that when they purchased this property they have carried out different surveys and have treated any problems revealed on the survey. The house was a project for them, therefore they have done a lot of work and improve the state of the property.
8. Roughly how much are the utility bills? The vendors are currently paying £85 per month for Gas and Electricity combined. This will of course depend on the size and the usage of your household.
9. What are the three favorite aspects of this property? The vendors have advised us that their three favourite aspects of the property are the modern fitted bathroom and kitchen; and the good size garden that offers decent outside space and privacy.
10. When was the boiler last inspected? The boiler is only 3 and half years old and the next inspection is due in February this year.
11. Why are the vendors looking to move? The vendors are upsizing.
12. Is the property listed in a conservation area? No, this property is not listed in conservation area.
13. Is there access to the loft for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, the board is accessible and has been boarded for storage.