Moss Lane, Timperley
- Three Double Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- In Need of Modernisation
- Scope for Extension
- In Catchement for Trafford's Outstanding Schools
- Within Catchment for The Willows and St Hugh's Primary School
- Short Walk to Metrolink and Train Station
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Only 1 mile to Altrincham Town Centre
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Three double bedroom semi-detached house with generous rear garden and off-road parking. This property is in need of modernisation, but offers the potential for significant extension. The property is just a short walk to Wellington Secondary School; Forest Independent School; Willows Primary School and St High's Catholic Primary School. This address would also allow for application to Trafford's sought after grammar schools.
The property is sold with no onward chain.
ENTRANCE HALL 6' 1" x 9' 1" (1.86m x 2.78m) The entrance hall is accessed via the porch. The porch offers a uPVC double-glazed door to the front aspect and glazed windows to the front and side aspect; with a tiled floor and wall-mounted light fitting. The entrance hall is reached via a hardwood door with a glazed panel. The entrance hall is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a wall-mounted heated towel rail; a telephone point; a carpeted staircase to the first-floor accommodation and doors leading to lounge and dining room.
LOUNGE 12' 6" x 10' 2" (3.83m x 3.12m) The lounge is located off the entrance hall with a double-glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light-fitting; wall mounted gas fire and recessed shelving in the alcoves.
DINING ROOM 14' 1" x 11' 5" (4.30m x 3.48m) The dining room is located off the entrance hall and also allows access to the kitchen and to the rear garden via double-glazed sliding doors. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a television and telephone point and a wall mounted gas fire.
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 7' 5" (3.52m x 2.28m) The kitchen is accessed from the dining room and also offers an external double-glazed door to the side aspect. The kitchen benefits from double-glazed windows to the side and front aspects; laminate tile effect flooring; a range of matching base and eye level storage units; with recessed stainless steel sink; space and plumbing for a washing machine; freestanding electric oven with four-ring gas hob over; extractor fan over oven; a ceiling mounted multi-directional spotlight; and under cabinet electric heater
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 8" x 10' 4" (3.88m x 3.15m) The master bedroom is located off the first floor landing with double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a telephone point.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.56m x 3.18m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a double-glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; and a pendant light fitting.
BEROOM THREE 10' 10" x 8' 3" (3.32m x 2.52m) The third bedroom is also located off the first-floor landing, with a double-glazed window to the rear aspect. This room is large enough to accommodate a double bed. This bedroom has exposed floorboards and a pendant light fitting.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 8' 3" (1.90m x 2.53m) The bathroom offers a frosted glass double-glazed window to the side aspect; laminate tile effect flooring; a ceiling-mounted light fitting; a wall-mounted electric towel heater; a pedestal hand wash basin; a low-level WC; a shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and electric thermostatic shower system.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a good-sized front garden with large driveway for off-road parking which extends down the side of the property. The front garden is largely laid to lawn with boarders stocked with mature shrubs and plants and a path leading to the front entrance door. The front garden is enclosed to the front aspect by a low-level brick wall and to the side aspect by a timber paneled fence.
To the rear of the property, one will find a generous garden. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with a paved path around the garden; there are raised beds to one side; and boarders on three sides with mature shrubs. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fencing and houses a large storage shed and greenhouse.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property constructed? The owner has advised the house was built in the 1920s.
2. When did the current owner purchase this property? The current owner purchased this property in 1962.
3. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The owner has advised that the property is freehold. This can be confirmed by your legal advisor.
4. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in Trafford Council and is in council tax band C, which for 2023/2024 is £1668.21 per annum.
5. Will there be a connected purchase associated with this sale? No, the owner of this property is not purchasing onwards and a purchase can be completed as soon as the buyer is able to.
6. Is this property fitted with a Sky dish? Yes, the property is fitted with a Sky dish.
7. Which are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owner has advised he has most enjoyed the convenient location of the property; the generous rear garden and the luxury of off-road parking.