Coppice Avenue, Sale
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Within One Mile of Metro Station
- Well Maintained Externally
- Off-Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Large Lounge-Diner
- Chain Free Sale
Property SummaryGorgeous two bedroom bungalow with a good sized south facing garden; off-road parking; detached garage; and two large double bedrooms. The property is on a quiet road less than a mile from Brooklands and Timperley Metro Station.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This property is a good sized two double bedroom bungalow. The buyer may wish to re-decorate or modernize the property, the roof and structure is in very good repair, however the internal décor may be a little dated. We expect it would be feasible to fully modernize this property for around £20,000. Once modernized we feel this is a perfect retirement property, the property is well located for access to shops and transport links, while on a quiet road. The property benefits from: two double bedrooms; large lounge-diner; south facing rear garden; paved drive for off-road parking; and separate garage.
ENTRANCE PORCH The property is entered through a uPVC double glazed door; with glazed side panels. the entrance porch is spacious with large floor to ceiling storage cupboards/ cloak cupboards on either side. The main house is then entered via a glazed door with further glazed panels to all sides allowing ample natural light to flood into the lounge-diner.
LOUNGE-DINER 18' 11" x 14' 11" (5.79m x 4.57m) Spacious lounge-diner with large double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden. This room benefits from pendant and wall mounted light fittings; carpeted flooring; TV/telephone points; gas fire with decorative surround; with doors leading to porch, bedroom 1 and 2, and kitchen area.
KITCHEN 12' 7" x 10' 4" (3.86m x 3.15m) Good sized kitchen with double glazed window to front aspect; ceiling mounted light fitting; based and eye-level storage units; stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap over; fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric four ring hob and double oven.
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 5' 2" (2.74m x 1.60m) The bathroom has conveniently been fitted with a walk in bath, with modern electric shower over; pedestal hand wash basin; low-level WC; large double glazed frosted glass window to side aspect with roller blind. This room is fully tiled floor to ceiling and benefits from ample built in storage space.
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 2" x 11' 3" (4.93m x 3.45m) Large double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the garden; full length built in wardrobes; single paneled radiator; pendant light fitting and ample power points.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 9' 6" (3.45m x 2.90m) A second double bedroom with double glazed window to side aspect; carpeted flooring; recessed storage cupboard/wardrobe; pendant light fitting and door leading to lounge-diner.
GARAGE A separate garage with pull over door and additional side door. This is a useful storage space/workshop with ample room for an additional freezer; work benches or simply room to fit all the items you do not wish to store in your home.
EXTERNALLY The property offers a well proportioned plot; to the front of the property lies a paved drive way for off-road parking with a well maintained front garden; the paved drive leads down the side of the house to the rear garden. The boundary is defined by a low level timber paneled fence and to the front a low level brick wall.
To the rear of the property lies the garage, a storage shed and a beautiful lawned garden with established borders offering plenty of privacy as well as a paved seating area adjacent to the house with external power point.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The owner has advised that it was built in the 1960s or 1970s.
2. Is this property leasehold or freehold? The property is freehold and there are no ground rents or service charges.
3. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The adjoining property is occupied by a young couple. To the other side, is a middle-aged couple. Both are home owners.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owner has advised that any items which are currently in the property can be included in the sale price, these include furniture, fitted storage, curtains/blinds and white goods. If the buyer doesn't require these items they can be removed before the completion of the sale.
5. How much do the utility bills cost at this house? Council tax for this property is band D, which is around £120pcm, some discounts are available. The electric and gas equates to around £75pcm and water is usually about £30pcm.
6. Has any major work been carried out on the property in recent years? Yes, the owner has carried out a repair on the roof, replacing the lead valley and some tiles, this is now in a good state of repair.
7. Is there a loft space at this property? Yes, the loft is access via a hatch in the rear hallway, the loft is fully insulated, but not boarded. The garage can also be used for storage.
8. How soon could a purchase be completed? The property is sold chain free, therefore the timescale will be to suit the buyer.
9. Which aspects of this property has the owner most enjoyed? The owner has advised that they love the south-facing and easy to maintain rear garden; the close proximity to the shops and amenities and the bright/airy rooms.