Ashton Avenue, Altrincham
- Three Bedrooms
- Permitted Parking
- Recently Redecorated Kitchen
- Catchment Area of Trafford’s Outstanding Schools
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to Navigation Road Metro Link
- 10 Mins Walk to Altrincham Town Centre
- Good Size Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Scope for Loft Conversion
Property SummaryBeautifully presented three-bedroom terraced house located in the catchment for Trafford's outstanding schools; 10 mins walk to Altrincham Town centre and 5 mins walk to Navigation road tram stop. This property benefits from two reception rooms; private rear garden and permitted parking.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings available Tuesday 21st of May 4.30pm - 6pm and Saturday 25th of May 10.30am-12pm. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment!
Well presented three-bedroom mid-terrace property in the heart of Altrincham! This property is located within 10 mins walk to Altrincham town centre; 5 mins walk to Navigation Road Tram stop; and in catchment for Trafford's outstanding schools.
The house offers two good size reception rooms; recently re-fitted kitchen; family bathroom; two double bedrooms and one single bedroom; and a private rear garden.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered via a uPVC double glazed front door accessed via paved path through the front garden. There is a small entrance porch leading to a hard wood internal door with glazed panels, leading into the entrance hall. The entrance hall offers carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; carpeted staircase to first floor accommodation and wooden paneled doors to lounge and dining room.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 10' 11" (4.34m x 3.33m) The lounge benefits from large uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; double paneled radiator; TV and telephone points and an electric fire with exposed brick surround and wooden mantel.
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 13' 6" (3.39m x 4.13m) The dining room is accessed from the entrance hall and allows access to the kitchen. This space is fitted with a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; feature fire place and ample room for a large dining table.
KITCHEN 9' 4" x 16' 0" (2.85m x 4.89m) The kitchen is a bright and spacious room with a uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, over looking the garden and a further window and door to the side aspect. This room is fitted with matching base and eye level storage units; stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; four ring gas hob with double oven under and stainless steel extractor fan over; integral fridge-freezer; dishwasher and washing machine; laminate flooring; recessed spot lighting; a wall mounted combi boiler and breakfast bar. From the kitchen there is access to an under stairs storage cupboard or larder.
BATHROOM 8' 3" x 5' 11" (2.52m x 1.82m) The bathroom is located on the first floor accessed via a wooden paneled door from the landing. The bathroom offers wooden flooring; part tiled walls; pendant light fitting; window to side aspect; large storage cupboard and a white three piece suite, comprising of: Paneled bath with shower over; low-level WC; and pedestal hand wash basin.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 7" x 11' 5" (4.47m x 3.48m) A bright and spacious master bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. This room benefits from carpeted flooring; pendant spot lighting and wall mounted light fitting over the bed; double paneled radiator; and ample space for double bed; chest of draws; wardrobe and dressing table.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 6" x 9' 0" (4.14m x 2.76m) The second double bedroom is also accessed via wooden paneled door from the landing. This room offers uPVC double glazed; carpeted flooring; double paneled radiator; pendant light fitting; and ample room for double bed; wardrobes and chest of draws.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 0" x 7' 3" (2.75m x 2.21m) The third bedroom is ideal for a child's room or study, currently utilized as a gym. This room offers uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden; carpeted flooring; double paneled radiator; pendant light fitting; and allows ample space for single bed and storage.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a small front garden enclosed at the front by a low stone wall, to one side by a tall hedge and on the other by a timber fence. The front garden offers a paved pathway to the front door and is partly planted with established shrubs and flowers.
To the rear is a good sized private garden. The garden is largely laid to lawn; with a storage shed to the rear; and a seating area adjacent to the house. The garden is enclosed to the rear by a brick wall; to one side by a timber fence and on the other by a hedge. There is a right of access at the rear via the neighboring garden.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? We believe this house was built in the late Victorian era, around 1905.
2. Who lives next door? The property on the right is privately owned by a family with children, and the house on the left is currently rented by a pleasant couple.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold.
4. Does the property have Sky dish? The vendors has advised us that the property currently has a Sky dish.
5. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The broadband speed in this area is excellent and Super fast fibre is available.
6. Is the vendor willing to sell any items of furniture or white goods? Once the sale has been agreed, the vendor are willing to negotiate the sale of some of the furniture and white goods.
7. What items will be included in the sale price? The vendors have advised us that the fridge-freezer; the washer-dryer; the dishwasher; and the oven will be included in the sale price.
8. How quickly the vendors are able to move? The vendors will be reallocating and have already started searching for properties. Therefore, they would be able to move within 2-3 months depending on the sale progression.
9. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that they are paying around £128pcm for all the bills combined (electric, gas and water), plus £116.11 for Council tax. These costs will vary depending on the size of your family and usage.
10. What are the vendors three favourite aspects of the property? The vendors like that the area is very friendly and safe and offers easy access to transport links (just 5 minutes walk to Navigation road Metro link and train station). In addition, the property is within the catchment area for good schools both primary and secondary and they can walk their daughter to school. Navigation Road primary school is just five minutes walk away (a very sought after school); also Altrincham Grammar schools are just 15 minutes walk.
11. Has the house had any major work done recently? A new kitchen was fitted in 2016.
12. When were electrics and boiler last inspected? The vendors have advised us that electric consumer unit has been upgraded in 2015 and the boiler was last serviced in November 2018. The boiler is around 1.5 years old and is a Worcester boiler.
13. Is the property listed in a conservation area? No, this property is not listed in conservation area.
14. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, there is access to the loft, but it hasn't been boarded. Some houses on this road have converted the loft to an additional bedroom, which would be an option for the buyer.
15. What are the parking restrictions on the road? The vendors have advised us that a residential parking permit is required on this road. This costs £30 per annum per car. There are also guest passes available to be purchased, which are around 50 pence per pass per day.