Beech Road, Hale, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Loft Room/ Study
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Catchment Area for Trafford's Outstanding Schools
- Five Minutes to Stamford Park
- Ten minutes Walk to Metro Station
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Road
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A Victorian Terrace house on a sought after road in Hale, just ten minutes walk to Hale and Altrincham and only five minutes from the popular Stamford Park, ideal for picnics, walking the dog and taking your children to the play ground.
The property offers two double bedrooms; modern bathroom and kitchen; a private rear garden; loft room with planning permission to add a Dorma and convert to a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (valid for three years). This property has been tastefully updated with double glazed windows, a new boiler and re-decorated throughout.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 10" x 3' 1" (3.62m x 0.96m) The entrance hall is accessed via a uPVC double glazed front door. This space offers laminate wood effect flooring; a pendant light fitting; single paneled radiator; carpeted staircase to first floor accommodation and wooden paneled door to the lounge-diner.
LOUNGE- DINER 11' 5" x 28' 0" (3.49m x 8.54m) An open-plan lounge dinner with dual aspect, offering uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and bay window to front aspect. This room offers laminate wood effect flooring; recessed spot lighting; wooden paneled doors leading to entrance hall and kitchen; a period style cast iron fireplace with decorative wooden surround; storage shelves and cupboards build into the recesses adjacent to chimney breast; two wall mounted radiators and ample room for large dining table; sofas and coffee table.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 8' 5" x 22' 0" (2.58m x 6.73m) A bright and spacious kitchen with two uPVC double glazed windows and a uPVC door with glazed panel to the side aspect and a further floor to ceiling window to the rear aspect, allowing for views over the garden. This modern fitted kitchen benefits from recessed spot lighting; tiled flooring; a wall mounted single panel radiator; a range of base and eye level fitted storage units with tiled splash back, and stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap over. The kitchen allows space for four ring over with stainless steel extractor hood over; space for washer, dishwasher and fridge-freezer and tumble dryer/ breakfast bar. There is also access to an under stair storage cupboard, currently used as a larder. Finally the kitchen houses a modern wall mounted combi boiler.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 8" x 11' 11" (4.49m x 3.65m) The master bedroom is a generous sized double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a single paneled radiator; period cast iron fireplace; wooden paneled door to landing and ample room for king size bed; wardrobe and chest of drawers.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 8' 10" (4.00m x 2.71m) The second double bedroom offers carpeted flooring; large uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect; period cast iron fireplace; ceiling mounted bar of spot lights; single paneled radiator; wooden paneled door leading to landing and ample room for a double bed, chest of draws and wardrobe.
BATHROOM 8' 3" x 7' 11" (2.54m x 2.43m) The bathroom is a good sized room with large uPVC frosted glass window to rear aspect. This room is fitted with recessed spot lighting; double paneled radiator; tiled floor and part tiled walls; white three piece suit comprising of: Full sized bathtub with tiled side panels; low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under; and a large shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors and chrome thermostatic shower system.
LOFT ROOM/ STUDY 14' 7" x 13' 10" (4.46m x 4.22m) The loft room is accessed from the first floor landing via a carpeted balustrade staircase, this is a good sized room with two Velux skylights allowing for plenty of natural light; laminate wood effect flooring; recessed spot lights and a single paneled radiator. This room is currently utilized as an office, however it could be converted to a bedroom and a dormer could be added to the rear to allow for a large master bedroom and en suite bathroom.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is a small front garden enclosed by a hedge; there is a paved pathway leading to the front door, with two small steps leading up to the porch.
To the rear of the property lies a good sized private garden. The garden can be accessed via the kitchen; to the side of the property is a paved seating area leading to the lawned garden. The garden offers paved seating areas adjacent to the house and at the far end of the garden; there is a small timber shed to the rear of the garden; well stocked boarders and timber fences enclose the garden on three sides offering plenty of privacy.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? This property was built in 1902, which is towards the end of the Victorian era.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold, there is no service charge or ground rent.
3. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The owners have informed us that the local houses are mostly occupied by professional couples and families. There is a mixture of owner occupied and rented properties, as you can see all are well looked after and this is a welcoming and friendly community.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owners are happy include the fitted curtains, carpets and blinds in the sale.
5. How much do the utility bills cost at this house? Council tax for this property is band D, which is around £1,484.89pa, some discounts are available. The current owners are paying around £90pcm for their electric and gas combined; and around £35pcm for their water.
6. What is the internet speed like in this location? The owners have advised they have super-fast fiber broadband with upload speeds of 60-70MbPs and a download speed of 20MbPS.
7. Has any major work been carried out on the property in recent years? The current owners have replaced 7 of the windows and the front door in 2013, these are under warranty until 2023. They have also installed a new Worcester boiler which is under warranty until 2022, it was last serviced in July 2018. All certificates are available for this work.
8. How soon could a purchase be completed? The vendors will be buying onwards, they aim to secure on onward purchase once their home is under offer and chain details will be conveyed to the buyer. The vendors have their finances in order and will be looking to move as swiftly as possible once they find a suitable property to purchase.
9. Which aspects of this property has the owner most enjoyed? The owners have advised us that their favorite aspects of this property are: The private rear garden; high ceilings and spacious rooms and the proximity to Hale, Altrincham and Stamford Park.