Bentinck Road, Altrincham
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Garage and Off-road Parking
- Private Garden
- Catchment Area of Traffords Outstanding Schools
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- In Need of Modernization
- Quiet Location
- Five Minutes Walk to Altrincham Town Center
Property SummaryBest and final offers by Friday 3rd of May at 12pm.
A two double bedroom ground floor apartment, in beautiful grounds. This property offers off-road parking; a single garage; private garden and scope for modernization. Viewings are essential to appreciate the peaceful and convenient location of this property.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Best and final offers by Friday 3rd of May at 12pm.
This is a two double bedroom ground floor apartment, with patio door opening into a beautifully maintained private garden; offering off-road parking; a single garage and located down a long private drive, set back from Bentinck Road.
ENTRANCE HALL 4' 10" x 9' 6" (1.48m x 2.91m) The entrance hall is accessed from the porch and allows access via a hard wood door with leaded glass insert to the kitchen and lounge-diner. This room offers carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; wall mounted shelving and a single paneled radiator.
KITCHEN 13' 1" x 7' 10" (4.01m x 2.41m) The kitchen is off the entrance hall and is fitted with an array of matching wooden fronted base and eye level storage units, with worktops over. The kitchen benefits from terracotta tiled floor; tiled splash back; large window with secondary glazing to side aspect; wall mounted Vaillant boiler; one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; ceiling mounted spot lights and under cabinet lighting; freestanding electric oven with four ring electric hob over; fridge and freezer and washing machine.
LOUNGE/DINER 20' 2" x 14' 5" (6.16m x 4.40m) Spacious lounge-dining room is accessed from the entrance hall via a hard wood door with glazed panels; this room also allows access to bedrooms and bathroom. This room is flooded with natural light from the French doors and surrounding windows overlooking the garden. The lounge offers fitted carpets; a central pendant light fitting; two single paneled radiators; picture rail and coving; and a period fireplace with decorative wooden surround. This room also benefits from TV and telephone points.
BATHROOM 14' 11" x 5' 6" (4.57m x 1.69m) The bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of paneled bath with shower over; pedestal hand wash basin and low-level WC. This room offers tiled flooring and part tiled walls; wooden paneling to the walls; a large window to side aspect with secondary glazing; and a heated towel rail.
MASTER BEDROOM 18' 10" x 12' 1" (5.75m x 3.70m) A large double bedroom with carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; fitted wardrobes across one wall; two large windows to side aspect; and a single paneled radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 11" x 8' 3" (4.57m x 2.53m) Another good sized double bedroom, with carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; large window with secondary glazing to side aspect; and a single paneled radiator.
EXTERNAL - GARAGE AND SHED The property offers off-road parking and a single garage. In addition there is gated access to the side of the property leading to a private garden. The garden offers ample privacy and benefit from well stocked boarders, enclosed by a low-level stone wall; large lawned area; small paved seating area; two small ponds; a greenhouse, a shed and access to the property via French doors to the lounge-diner. There is also a strip of land included in the deeds of the house, which runs from the left of the driveway to the road.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? The owners have advised that they believe the property was built circa 1800, the property deeds state 1865.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold, there is no service charge payable.
3. Who lives in the neighbouring property? There is a nice family living in the upstairs property with two children who attend local schools. This is a quite and friendly area, benefitting from a real sense of community.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owner are more than happy to discuss the sale of any items in the house for a reasonable rate.
5. How much is the council tax for this property? Council tax for this property is band E, which is around £1,915.80pa, some discounts are available.
6. Is there a loft space at this property? There is not a loft space, but the property offers a wealth of storage with the garage, a shed and an external storage cupboard to the front of the property.
7. How soon could a purchase be completed? The property is being sold by the children of the owner, therefore the house is sold chain free and probate has been granted which means a buyer can completed as soon as they are able to.
8. Which aspects of this property has the owner most enjoyed? The owner loved her garden, the garden offers ample privacy and has been beautifully maintained. In addition, the fact the property is on the ground floor with no stairs to access means that property is ideal for a young couple with a baby or for an older person. This is a spacious apartment with patio doors opening from the lounge into the garden, offering a lovely space for entertaining guests.
9. Is this property located in a conservation area? Yes, the property does fall within the conservation area. If you require further information on this matter please feel free to ask or visit the following site: https://www.trafford.gov.uk/planning/planning-for-householders/docs/Edit-01-08-2016/caa-Devisdale-July-2016.pdf
10. When was the boiler last serviced? The boiler is a Vaillant combi boiler and has been serviced annually under a British Gas serviced contract, it was last serviced in 2018.