Brunswick Road, Altrincham
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Available Immediately
- Five Minutes Walk to Metrolink Station
- Private Rear Garden
- Within Catchment for Navigation Road School
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Short Walk Into Altrincham Town Centre
The property offers a private rear garden; has been double-glazed throughout and is available immediately.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Two double bedroom semi-detached house, with open-plan lounge-diner and private rear garden. The property is located just a five-minute walk to Navigation Road Metrolink Station and a fifteen-minute walk in Altrincham town centre. The property is within the catchment area for Navigation Road Primary School and the sought-after Trafford Grammar schools.
This property is available immediately and is unfurnished, but comes with white goods.
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 12' 0" (4.05m x 3.68m) The lounge is accessed from the entrance hall and allows access to the understairs storage cupboard and to the dining room via an opening. This room benefits from large uPVC double-glazed bay windows to the front aspect; wood effect vinyl flooring; a ceiling-mounted light fitting; a single-panel radiator; a television and a telephone point.
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 10" x 10' 11" (5.14m x 3.35m) The kitchen-dining room is accessed from the lounge via an opening and allows access to the rear garden via uPVC double-glazed sliding doors. The dining room is fitted with wood effect vinyl flooring; a double panel radiator; a ceiling-mounted light fitting; an exposed brick fireplace and opening to the kitchen.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level storage units; tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting; a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect; an integrated washing machine; electric oven and hob, with stainless steel extractor hood; freestanding fridge-freezer; recessed stainless steel sink, with chrome mixer tap over; and a wall mounted boiler, within a wall mounted storage cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 4" x 12' 0" (4.07m x 3.66m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a large uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect; polished wooden floorboards; a pendant light fitting; a single-panel radiator; a television point; telephone point; and a built-in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.25m x 2.99m) The second double bedroom is also located off the first-floor landing with uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect. This room also comprises polished wooden floorboards; a single panel radiator and ample space for a double bed, chest of draws and wardrobe.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 7" (2.55m x 2.03m) The bathroom is located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double-glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect. The bathroom benefits from tiled flooring; fully tiled walls; a panelled bath, with a glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over; wall-mounted chrome heated towel rail; vanity unit with low-level WC; wall-mounted hand wash basin; built-in storage cabinets and recessed spotlighting.
EXTERNAL The property offers a rear garden which can be accessed via a uPVC double-glazed sliding door from the kitchen-diner or via a timber gate to the side of the property. The rear garden offers a paved patio area for summer dining, adjacent to the house; a gravelled area and a small area of artificial grass. The rear garden also offers a small timber storage shed and is enclosed on three sides by timber-panelled fencing.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When is the property available to move into? This property is available immediately for the right tenant. The successful tenant would need to complete the referencing checks prior to being issued a tenancy agreement.
2. Is this property offered furnished or unfurnished? The property is to be let as it is seen in the advertising materials. The property is unfurnished but is equip with a fridge-freezer, washer and oven.
3. How much is the deposit for this property? The deposit is equivalent to 5 weeks of rent, at £1150 pcm this equastes to £1,326.92.
4. How much will I need to earn to rent this property? At a rental price of £1150 pcm, a single working tenant would need to earn at least £34,500 per annum, or two working tenants could each earn £17,250 per annum. If you wished to pay the rent up front for 12 months, this would equate to £13,800.
5. How long can I rent this property for? The owner is looking for an initial 12 month tenancy and is ideally looking to continue renting this property for the foreseeable future.