Green Walk, Bowdon, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Detached Garage
- Communal Gardens with Private Patch of Lawn and Flowerbed
- Access to The Devisdale
- Balcony off Lounge-Diner
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Chain Free Sale
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Three bedroom first-floor apartments, set in beautiful grounds with access to The Devisdale. The property would make a wonderful home for any couple with stunning views across the communal grounds in a tranquil setting yet just fifteen to twenty minutes walk into the amenities of Altrincham town centre.
The property benefits from a single garage; open-plan lounge-diner; balcony with views over communal grounds; off-road parking and scope for full modernisation. A lovely home for a young or retiring couple; would also make a great investment for a buy-to-let investor.
ENTRANCE HALL 5' 10" x 11' 4" (1.80m x 3.46m) The property is entered via a hardwood door with glazed panels leading into the entrance hall. From the entrance hall one can climb the balustrade stair case to the first floor landing. There are double glazed windows on the ground and first floor; the staircase is carpeted with a hand rail; this space offers two pendant light fittings; the alarm panel and under stairs storage space.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 10" x 18' 4" (7.57m x 5.59m) A spacious lounge-diner that offers dual aspects with a double glazed window to the front and uPVC double-glazed bay window to the rear, along with sliding patio doors leading to the balcony. This room is fitted with recessed spotlighting and four wall-mounted light fittings in the lounge area, and a pendant light fitting in the dining area. The room also offers carpeted flooring; a double and single paneled radiator; an electric fire with decorative mantel; a television point; thermostatic heating control and doors leading to the landing and kitchen.
KITCHEN 11' 9" x 8' 6" (3.60m x 2.60m) The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level storage units, with an integrated electric hob and extractor over; integrated double oven and a recessed stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink. Within the kitchen, there is space and plumbing for a fridge-freezer; dishwasher and washing machine. The room also comprises laminate tile effect flooring; double glazed window to front aspect; multi-directional spotlighting and a modern wall-mounted gas boiler.
WC 5' 6" x 3' 10" (1.68m x 1.18m) Located off the landing adjacent to the entrance hall is a convenient WC. This room offers a frosted glass double glazed window to the front aspect; part tiled walls; carpeted flooring; a ceiling-mounted light fitting; a low-level WC and a wall-mounted hand wash basin.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 12' 2" (3.52m x 3.73m) The master bedroom is a good-sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 11" x 12' 3" (3.04m x 3.75m) The second double bedroom also offers a double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE/ STUDY 6' 0" x 8' 6" (1.84m x 2.61m) The third bedroom is a single bedroom and is currently utilised as a home office. This room comprises carpeted flooring; recessed spotlighting and a double panel radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 8' 3" (2.34m x 2.53m) The main bathroom offers a fitted bathroom suite comprising of a paneled bath; pedestal hand wash basin; low-level WC and shower cubicle with a chrome thermostatic shower system and bi-folding glazed door. The bathroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a frosted glass double glazed window to the front aspect; a double panel radiator; and recessed spot lighting.
GARAGE 8' 10" x 19' 3" (2.71m x 5.89m) Accessed by an electric up and over door to the front or hardwood door with glazed panel to the side, the garage can be utilized as a workshop, storage space or for parking a car. The garage is fitted with a ceiling-mounted strip light and a work bench.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? This property was built in circa 1979.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? The owner has advised that the property is leasehold. There is a share of freehold with the downstairs apartment and a lease stating the division of costs. There is a gardener that is employed to maintain the communal grounds and the lease stipulates that the cost of this is also shared with the ground-floor apartment. There are currently 956 years remaining on the lease, a peppercorn ground rent, and no service charge payable.
3. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The below apartment is occupied by a single, pleasant and quiet tenant.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owner has advised that the white goods in the kitchen, three piece lounge suite, all office furniture in the third bedroom, sideboard in the dining area and dining table and chairs will be included in the sale price.
5. Is there a loft space at this property? Yes, the loft is insulated and boarded. The garage can also be used for storage.
6. How soon could a purchase be completed? The property is sold chain free, therefore the timescale will be to suit the buyer.
7. When was the boiler and electrics last serviced? The boiler is circa 5 years old and is inspected regularly, the last inspection took place in November 2021.
8. Which aspects of this property have the current owners most enjoyed? The vendors have loved living on this road, it is a quiet road. The owners have enjoyed the bright and spacious flat, along with the stunning views. The owners have also found the location very convenient for access to Altrincham Markets, The Devisdale and strong Motorway Links.