Lacey Green, Wilmslow
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Neutral Décor and Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Secure Bike Storage
- Chain Free Sale
- Great Buy-to-Let Investment (£850pcm rental)
- Integral Appliances
- Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
Property SummaryA fantastic two double bedroom apartment in a popular development just off Lacey Green Park in Wilmslow. This first floor apartment consists of a large open-plan kitchen/lounge area; an en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom; allocated parking on site and bike storage.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A fantastic two double bedroom apartment in a popular development just off Lacey Green Park in Wilmslow. A short stroll south of the development brings you to an array of shops, restaurants, amenities and public transport situated in Wilmslow town centre.
This first floor apartment consists of a large open-plan kitchen/lounge area; two double bedrooms; an en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom. The property benefits an allocated parking space, plus guest spaces; secure bike storage facilities; modern fitted bathrooms and kitchen; integrated white goods; gas-central heating; and double glazed windows throughout.
The apartment is a great opportunity for young professionals, as well as an investor. With a potential yield of 5.23% (Monthly Rental Of £850), this apartment would offer a great return on your investment.
ENTRANCE HALL The spacious entrance hall is neutrally decorated; with carpeted flooring; an intercom system; ceiling light point and single panelled radiator. This area could accommodate a desk as a work station if required. The hall also gives access to the lounge/diner; large storage cupboard; main bathroom; master bedroom and the second bedroom.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 11" x 13' 5" (5.77m x 4.10m) The bright and spacious lounge/diner offers a fantastic space to host family and friends within the apartment. Boasting an abundance of light through the three uPVC double glazed windows to side and front aspect with fitted blinds, the room also benefits from neutral decor throughout; single panelled radiator; television point; carpeted flooring; and two chrome spotlight bars. This room is open to the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 8' 4" x 10' 9" (2.55m x 3.29m) The modern kitchen comprises a range of matching wooden fronted base and eye level storage units with worktops over. The kitchen benefits from a array of fitted goods including: one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap; single panelled radiator; integrated oven and microwave; 4-ring gas hobs with stainless steel extractor hood over; integral washing machine; and slimline dishwasher. The room also benefits from being neutrally decorated with white white mosaic style splash-back tiles and vinyl flooring. The room remains bright throughout the day and evening due to the uPVC window to side aspect over the communal courtyard, as well as the recessed spotlights overhead and under cabinet lighting.
BATHROOM 5' 7" x 7' 4" (1.71m x 2.25m) The main bathroom is off the entrance hall, this room offers a fitted three piece suite comprising: Pedestal hand wash basin unit with wall mounted mirror over and shaving point; low level WC; side paneled bath with glazed half screen for shower over; chrome thermostatic shower; extractor fan; single panelled radiator; neutral colored vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 5" x 11' 6" (4.11m x 3.51m) The spacious master bedroom boasts lots of natural light through the uPVC window to side aspect; this room offers space for double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws and bed side tables. The room benefits from recessed spotlights; fitted blind; carpeted flooring; TV/telephone point and ample electrical power points; neutral decor; and a single paneled radiator. The room also benefits from an en-suite bathroom accessed through a four-panelled wooden door.
ENSUITE 3' 9" x 9' 6" (1.16m x 2.90m) An en-suite shower room comprising low level W/C; wall-mounted hand wash basin with wall mounted mirror over; shower cubicle with glass screen and chrome fittings; electric shaver socket; and a uPVC frosted glass window to side aspect, part tiled walls, single paneled radiator and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 11" x 9' 4" (3.04m x 2.85m) Another double bedroom offering a uPVC double glazed window to side aspect with fitted blinds; neutral décor; carpeted flooring; single panelled radiator; and recessed spotlights.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a large and well maintained communal car park. There is a bin storage building and additional secure bike storage building; the car park offers allocated spaces for each apartment as well as guest parking spaces. The property is well maintained with well kept scrubs and trees, clean and well presented car park and the communal entrance is also in very good order. This is a well managed building with a long lease and reasonable service charge (see common questions for more details).
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band B, in Cheshire East this is currently £1,092.22 per annum.
2. When was this property built? This property was constructed in 2004, therefore it will around 14 years old at present.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold, and the owner has advised that the service charge is £100pcm. The property had a 999year lease as of 2004, it therefore has 981 years remaining.
4. Which items will the vendor be willing to include in the sale price? The property is sold chain free and the vendor is willing to include all white goods in the sale price. Dependent on the offer the vendor will consider negotiating the furniture in the sale, if the buyer requires these items.
5. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor is not occupying the property, this was a buy to let investment which he now wishes to release.
6. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The property is occupied by tenants whose tenancy is coming to an end at the end of August. Therefore, the property will be sold with vacant possession with a timeframe to suit the buyer.
7. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor purchased this property for the ideal location within walking distance of Wilmslow town center; he was also attracted by the bright and spacious nature of this property with two large double bedrooms and a generous sized open plan lounge diner, he believes it to be one of the most desirable positions in the building.