Lawrence Road, Altrincham
- Three Double Bedroom End Terraced House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Open-Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Brand New Worcester Boiler
- Private Front and Rear Garden
- Short Walk to John Leigh Park
- Within Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Ten Minutes Walk to Metro Link Station
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Three double bedroom end terraced house. The property is located two minutes from John Leigh Park and just ten minutes walk from Altrincham town centre and the Metrolink Station.
The property benefits from an open-plan kitchen-diner; separate lounge; three bedrooms and private front and rear gardens. There are garages behind the property which can be rented, if required.
LOUNGE 15' 3" x 13' 10" (4.65m x 4.22m) The lounge is accessed via the porch from the front garden, this room offers a large double-glazed timber window to the front aspect. The lounge benefits from a period cast iron fireplace; wooden floorboards; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator; wall mounted shelves; television and telephone points and a wooden panelled door leading to the kitchen-diner.
DINING ROOM 12' 6" x 15' 6" (3.82m x 4.74m) The dining room is open to the kitchen and also allows access to the rear garden via a timber door with double glazed panel, to the first-floor accommodation via wooden double doors with frosted glass panels and to the downstairs WC via a wooden paneled door. The dining room is fitted with terracotta tiled flooring; a pendant light fitting; an exposed brick chimney breast with a recessed multi-fuel stove and a double panel radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 6' 8" (3.14m x 2.05m) The kitchen is reached via an opening from the dining room. The kitchen offers a double glazed timber framed window overlooking the rear garden; terracotta tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting; a large Velux skylight; a range of matching base and eye-level storage units; with integrated slimline dishwasher; recessed Belfast sink; tiled splash back; and freestanding range cooker with five-ring gas hob and extractor hood over.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 10' 11" x 1' 11" (3.35m x 0.59m) Located off the dining room is a convenient downstairs WC. This room offers a frosted glass timber framed double glazed window to the rear aspect; part-tiled walls; terracotta tiled flooring; a low-level WC; recessed spotlighting and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 9" x 15' 3" (3.91m x 4.67m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing; with a large timber-framed double-glazed window to the front aspect. This room benefits from a period cast iron fireplace; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting with an integral ceiling fan; a television point; and a double-panel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 10" x 13' 9" (3.02m x 4.21m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a double-glazed timber framed window to the rear aspect. This bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; a period cast iron fireplace; and a double panel radiator. This room will comfortably accommodate a double bed, chest of draws and wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 16' 3" x 13' 10" (4.97m x 4.23m) The third double bedroom is located on the second floor, with double-glazed timber framed windows to the front and side aspect. This bedroom offers carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting with an integrated fan; a period cast iron fireplace; a double panel radiator; a television point and access to the eave storage space.
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 7' 9" (2.70m x 2.37m) The bathroom is accessed from the first-floor landing with a frosted glass double-glazed timber framed window to the rear aspect. The bathroom is fitted with tiled flooring; part-tiled walls; recessed spotlights; an extractor fan; two wall-mounted chrome heated towel rails; a pedestal hand wash basin; a low-level WC; a shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system and glazed screen and door; a panelled bathtub recessed in an alcove at a raised level.
EXTERNAL The property benefits from a lawned front garden with a path leading to the front entrance door. Within the front garden is a small paved seating area adjacent to the house; the garden is enclosed on one side by a brick wall and to the other by a border filled with mature shrubs and small trees.
To the rear of the property one will find an additional lawned garden. The rear garden offers a decked seating area, adjacent to the house, and outside power points. The rear garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing with a timber gate leading to a car park and garages which can be rented, if required. To the side of the property is communal an access path leading to the front of the property.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property constructed? The owner has advised that this property was built in 1895.
2. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold.
3. Has the current owner carried out any structural alternations to this property? Yes, the current owner has extended the kitchen. The work was signed off by the local authority building control.
4. What is the internet speed like in this location? The owner has advised that ultra fast fibre optic broadband is available in this location.
5. Have the windows and doors been replaced at this property? Yes the owner has replaced all windows with double glazed hardwood framed windows, this work was carried out over 10 years ago.
6. Which items will be included in the sale price for this property? The owners is happy to include all the white goods, the range cooker and the light fittings in the kitchen in the sale price. The owner will also include the wall mounted shelves in the lounge.
7. Will the owner be purchasing onwards? The owner has already agreed a chain free onward purchase and will purchase this property with cash proceeds of this sale.
8. What are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owner has advised that he has enjoyed the lovely neighbours; the convenient location with easy access to the park, the Metrolink and the town centre. Finally, he has also enjoyed the generous size of the rooms throughout this property.
9. Why is the current owner selling this property? The current owner is downsizing as his children have left home.
10. When were the boiler and electrics last inspected or serviced? The boiler was replaced in December 2022, it is a new Worcester boiler, which has a 10 year guarantee. The house was re-wired in 2006 when the current owner purchased the property.
11. Does this property benefit from a loft storage space? Yes, there is loft storage and this space has been boarded.
12. Which council tax band is this property in? The property is located in Trafford Council and is a band C, which is currently £1668.21 per annum.