Lowton Road, Sale
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- 1300 square feet floor area
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Storey Extension
- Extra Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Highly Sought After Location
- In Catchment for Sought after Schools
- Priced for a Quick Sale
Property SummaryBeautiful four bedroom extended 1930s semi detached property located on a quiet cul-de-sac. This property is in catchment for sought after primary and secondary schools and close to a Woodheys Park. The property also benefits from off-road parking and a large garden.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Beautiful 1930s four bedroom family home has been extended to add an extra bedroom and extra reception room. This is a large property totalling roughly 1,300 square feet of internal living space, plus a large rear garden and storage shed to the rear. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in catchment for sought after primary and secondary schools and close to a Woodheys Park. The property also benefits from off-road parking for two vehicles, plus a good sized front garden, the house also retains external side access.
This property is priced for a swift sale, therefore please do not delay in contacting us to arrange a viewing.
ENTRANCE PORCH/HALL The property is entered through a double glazed uPVC porch door, leading to the main entrance door. The entrance hall is composed of newly fitted pale grey fitted carpeting to the floor; central pendant light fitting and doors leading to lounge, dinner, kitchen and family room. Also stairs leading to first floor with spindle balustrades.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 2' 3" x 4' 7" (0.7m x 1.4m) A convenient W/C, a white two piece suite comprising of W/C and hand wash basin.
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 10' 8" (4.29m x 3.27m) Lounge benefits from uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. This room is fitted with neutral colored carpet; TV point; and a living flame gas fire, with marble hearth and wooden surround.
FORMAL DINING ROOM 12' 11" x 11' 9" (3.95m x 3.59m) The dining room features a large uPVC bay window to the front aspect; wooden laminate flooring; neutral coloured walls, plus feature wall, double panelled radiator; telephone point; central pendant light fitting and two wall mounted down lights and ample space for a large dining table.
KITCHEN-DINER 20' 3" x 9' 2" (6.19m x 2.79m) Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units and integrated appliances including: Stainless steel double drainer sink with mixer tap; integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Extra space for a second dining area, television point, two double glazed uPVC windows and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden. This room has tiled floor and recessed spot lights to the ceiling.
FAMILY ROOM 15' 0" x 7' 9" (4.58m x 2.38m) Another reception room currently utilised as a children's playroom. Bay fronted uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, French doors leading through to the kitchen. Neutral coloured carpeted floor and painted walls. There is also a central pendant light fitting and radiator under window.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 10' 9" (4.04m x 3.28m) A well proportioned double bedroom with a large double glazed uPVC window overlooking the rear garden, with fitted wardrobes across side wall. Carpet flooring, neutral painted walls and a double panelled radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 18' 0" x 7' 10" (5.51m x 2.41m) Large double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows over the front and rear garden. Carpeted flooring; radiator under window; and loft hatch allowing access to a fully boarded loft area via drop down ladders.
BEDROOM THREE 13' 10" x 10' 8" (4.22m x 3.27m) Another sizeable bedroom with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, double panelled radiator and central pendant ceiling light.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' x 7' (2.44m x 2.13m) A single bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. benefitting from carpet flooring, double panel radiator and neutral painted walls.
EXTERNAL To the rear of the house, lies a large laid to lawn garden complete with a decked seating area and paved patio area and path leading round the property and down the side via a side gate to the front garden and drive. The garden is enclosed by timber paneled fence and benefits from a wooden shed for storage. To the front of the property is a paved driveway allowing for two vehicles to be parked off-road. The front garden is fronted by a brick wall behind which is a well maintained garden stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 9' 11" (2.08m x 3.04m) Large family bathroom with tiled floors and fully tiled walls, recessed ceiling spot lights. The room is fitted with a modern white three piece suite with chrome fittings comprising: Wash hand basing with storage cupboard under; built in Jacuzzi bath and WC. The bathroom also benefits from a large corner shower with sliding glazed screen fitted with over head rain water shower; plus heated towel rail; extra storage over bath and large apache uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. Is this property leasehold or freehold? This property is leasehold. There is no service charge payable and just £25 per annum ground rent.
2. Has this property been extended? Yes, the vendors added a double story extension onto the property in 2010, this allowed for a larger kitchen area, a second ground floor reception room and a fourth bedroom upstairs. This is fully compliant with local council planning requirements and the work was designed and overseen by a local architect.
3. Who lives next door? The houses on both sides are occupied by homeowners. On the left is a young couple with two children under 10; on the right are another couple with 3 grown up children. There is a very close-knit community in this road and all are very considerate residents.
4. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner will be leaving the integrated whitegoods at the property, other items of furniture can be negotiated, they are willing to part with most items if the buyer requires them.
5. Is there a loft space and has it been boarded? Yes, there are 2 loft spaces, the loft space over the main house is not boarded. The loft space over the extension is fully boarded and has a light and pull-down ladder.
6. What does the owner most like about this property? The owner loves the location of this property, it is in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a very safe and friendly neighborhood and is within catchment of some very desirable primary and secondary schools.
7. How quickly could the owns move out of the property for a buyer? The owners have confirmed they would be willing to move to rented accommodation to facilitate a 4-6 week timeframe on the sale.