Moss Lane, Altrincham
- Available Now
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- Permit Parking
- In Catchment for Trafford's Oustanding Schools
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Private Patio Garden
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Two double bedroom end of terrace house, located just five minutes walk to Altrincham town center and metro link station. The property has been totally renovated and re-decorated throughout. With new bathroom, kitchen, newly laid flooring, freshly insulated and plastered walls and so forth. This property would be a perfect home for a young couple, allowing for easy access to transport links and to the amenities of Altrincham town center.
The property benefits from permit parking on the road to the front and a private rear patio area.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered via a uPVC door with double glazed window over. The entrance hall is fitted with tiled flooring; a pendant light fitting; wall mounted alarm panel; double panel radiator within decorative radiator cover and recess with hanging space for coat and boot storage. This room allows access to first floor accommodation via carpeted staircase and to dining room via a solid wood door.
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 10' 9" (3.33m x 3.28m) The dining room is accessed from the entrance hall and allows access to the kitchen, downstairs WC and to the patio garden via a uPVC double glazed door. The dining room is fitted with solid wood engineered flooring; recessed spot lights and a central pendant light fitting; wall mounted vertical slimline radiator and opening to lounge.
LOUNGE 10' 11" x 10' 9" (3.33m x 3.28m) The lounge area is reached via an opening from the dining room and is fitted with continued solid wood engineered flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; electric imitation log burning stove; television point; telephone point; and wall mounted vertical slimline radiator.
KITCHEN 8' 8" x 7' 10" (2.64m x 2.39m) A stylish modern kitchen with matching light cream high gloss base and eye level storage units; tiled flooring; glazed splash back; quartz worktops with recessed stainless steel sink unit and integral four rink gas hob. The kitchen area also offers ample natural light via two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect; an integral oven and extractor fan; fridge and freezer; double panel radiator and plenty of storage space for other items.
WC The downstairs WC is reached from the dining room via a solid wood door. This room offers tiled floor and part tiled walls; extractor fan; double panel radiator; low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 1" x 11' 1" (4.29m x 3.38m) The master bedroom is located on the first floor, reached from the landing via a solid wood door. This room offers two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; wall mounted vertical slimline radiator; and ample space for king-size bed, wardrobes, chest of draws and dressing table.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 9' 0" (3.38m x 2.74m) The second bedroom is located off the first floor landing via a solid wood door. This room comprises carpeted flooring; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; pendant light fitting; double panel radiator and ample space for double bed; wardrobes and chest of draws.
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 6' 11" (2.62m x 2.11m) A chic modern bathroom with stylish fittings, occupying a generous space. The bathroom offers a uPVC frosted glass window to the side aspect; fully tiled floor and walls; a freestanding bathtub with chrome mixer tap over; wall mounted sink unit with storage under; and large shower unit with sliding glazed door and chrome thermostatic shower; low-level WC; wall mounted backlit mirror and wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL The property benefits from a good sized front garden which is paved and enclosed by a low bricking and entered via a wrought iron gate. The front garden benefits from a planted slip to the side boarder, stocked with mature shrubs and offering additional privacy and an additional small planter.
To the rear the patio garden is accessed via a uPVC door from the dining room and two stone steps into the patio and can also be accessed via a wooden gate from the rear shared alley. The rear garden is paved and enclosed by a high brick wall. This space is ideal for a summer BBQ, or for a glass of wine of an evening, somewhere to read a book on a Sunday afternoon or just a place to store your bike.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Does this property come with parking? Yes, this property benefits from permit parking to the front of the property.
2. Would the landlord consider a 6 month tenancy? No, the landlord is looking for a minimum of 12 months.
3. When could I move into this property? The property is available immediately, therefore as soon as you have passed the referencing checks you could collect the keys.
4. What would I need to earn to apply for this property? The asking price is £1,195pcm, one tenant would need to earn at least £35,850 per annum to apply for this property. A couple sharing the property would need to earn at least £17,925 per annum each. Alternatively the rent can be paid in advance, this would be £14,340 for the year.
5. How much is the council tax for this property? The council tax band is B, which is currently £1,219.13 per annum.
6. Is there access to the loft for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, the board is accessible via a pull down ladder and has been boarded for storage.
7. Is the property furnished? The property is unfurnished, however it is supplied with white goods, to include, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.