Navigation Road, Altrincham
- Four Bedroom End Terraced House
- Five Minutes Walk to Navigation Road Metrolink Station
- Within Catchment of Trafford Sought After Schools
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Modern Combi Boiler
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Loft and Basement Conversion
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Ten Minute Walk to Altrincham Town Centre
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A well-presented four-bedroom end terraced house, with good sized private rear garden. The property has been extended into the basement and loft, allowing for a master bedroom with en suite bathroom to be created on the second floor.
The property is located just five minutes walk from Navigation Road Metrolink Station and ten minutes walk from Altrincham town center. It is also located within the catchment area for Trafford's sought-after schools and a short walk from Navigation Road Primary School.
Please see the 360, video tour of this property on the following link: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/7785910/1/
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 10' 3" (4.12m x 3.13m) The lounge is located off the entrance hall with large uPVC double-glazed bay windows to the front aspect, fitted with plantation shutters. The lounge benefits from engineered wood flooring; a double panel radiator; recessed spot lighting; television and telephone points; a gas fire and wall-mounted shelves in the alcoves.
DINING ROOM 13' 9" x 10' 8" (4.21m x 3.27m) The dining room is accessed from the entrance hall via a wooden panelled door and also allows access to the kitchen-breakfast room via a wooden panelled door with glazed inserts. The dining room offers a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect; engineered wood flooring; recessed spotlighting; a double-panel radiator; wall mounted shelving in the alcoves.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 20' 5" x 7' 5" (6.23m x 2.27m) The kitchen-breakfast room is located off the dining room, with a wooden panelled door leading to the basement and uPVC double-glazed French doors to the side exterior. The kitchen-breakfast room also offers uPVC double-glazed windows to the side and rear aspects. The kitchen also comprises tiled flooring; recessed spotlighting; matching base and eye-level storage units; a recessed Belfast sink; integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer and oven; recessed four-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over; tiled splashback; with space for freestanding tumble dryer.
BASEMENT/ BEDROOM FOUR 13' 5" x 13' 4" (4.10m x 4.07m) A wood-paneled door from the kitchen - breakfast room allows access to the basement / fourth bedroom. This room offers a uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a cupboard housing the combi boiler; and a double-panel radiator. This room is currently utilised as a home office and occasional bedroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 17' 3" x 10' 3" (5.27m x 3.14m) The master bedroom is located on the second floor, with access to the eave storage space and en suite shower room. The master bedroom is reached via a balustrade staircase leading from the first-floor landing; this room benefits from a large uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect and Velux skylight to the front aspect. The master bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting; and vertical wall mounted radiator
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 5' 6" x 5' 10" (1.70m x 1.78m) The en suite shower room is accessed from the master bedroom on the second floor. This room offers a Velux skylight to the front aspect; a wall-mounted heated towel rail; tiled floor and part-tiled walls; a walk-in shower with thermostatic shower system; wall-mounted hand wash basin with storage under; low-level WC; and an extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 12' 7" (3.30m x 3.86m) The second double bedroom is fitted with engineered wood flooring; recessed spot lighting; fitted wardrobes in the alcoves; a double panel radiator; two large uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, with fitted blinds.
BEDROOM THREE 13' 9" x 8' 8" (4.21m x 2.65m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect, with fitted roller blind. This bedroom is currently utilised as a child's bedroom, would is more than large enough to accommodate a double bed. This room comprises carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a double-panel radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 0" x 6' 6" (2.45m x 2.00m) The family bathroom is located off the first-floor landing with a frosted glass uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect; tiled flooring and floor-to-ceiling tiled walls; a wall-mounted chrome heated towel rail; a wall-mounted hand wash basing with storage under; wall-mounted mirror fronted cabinet; an extractor fan; and a P-shaped bath with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over.
EXTERNAL The property offers a good-sized enclosed front garden, which is paved with Indian stone; enclosed by a stone wall and wrought iron railing, with a wrought iron gate allowing access. From the front garden three paved steps allow access to the front door via the storm porch.
The rear garden can be accessed via the communal path to the side of the property, or via uPVC double-glazed French doors leading from the kitchen-breakfast room. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn; with a paved seating area adjacent to the house and a decked seating area to the far end of the garden. The garden also offers a timber garden shed and raised beds.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Have the current owners carried out any alterations to this property? Yes, the existing owners have had the loft converted into the master bedroom and en suite shower room. This work was completed in March 2021 and local authority Building Control approval was obtained. The basement conversion was carried out prior to the current owners purchasing the property.
2. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The owners believe the house is freehold.
3. Are there any rights of access through any part of this property or it's grounds? Yes, the property is an end terraced house and as such the neighbours are permitted to use a shared path to the rear of the property to access the side path to the street.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price for this property? The current owners have advised that they will include the integral appliances in the kitchen, these include the washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood. The current owners also intend to include all the light fittings and blinds in the sale price. They have advised they would be willing to discuss the sale of other items if required by the buyer.
5. Which features of this property have the current owners most enjoyed? The current owners have enjoyed the convenient location of this property, with easy access to transport links and schools. They also also advised they feel the internal space is very generous, with high ceilings and large rooms throughout. Finally, they have enjoyed the period character of the property.
6. Have the current owners found an onward purchase? Yes, the current owners are looking to move closer to their family. They have secured a purchase, the house they are buying has a short completed onward chain. It is hoped the purchase can be completed in around 3 months.