Park Road, Timperley
This property offers scope to be converted into three rental units, with scope to convert the basement and create independent access to basement, ground floor and first-floor.
This property is located on Park Road, in Timperley, just two minutes walk from Timperley Metrolink station. Surrounded by residential property an ideal location for a wide array of businesses.
The property offers:
Retail Unit on Ground Floor
Scope to Create Two Double Bedroom Apartment on First-Floor
Large Basement with Scope for Conversion
Sold with Vacant Possession
Modern Combi Boiler
Within Catchment of Outstanding Schools
Ten Minutes Walk to Metro Link Station
Modern Boiler Installed in 2019
Over 2200 square feet
The retail unit is located on the ground floor with a central entrance door and glazed windows to either side. The retail space is fitted with recessed spotlighting; laminate wood effect flooring; a recessed door matt; and doorway leading to the hall which allows access to the rear shop, basement and office one.
To the rear of the shop on will find a large extension, which allows for a photography studio. This could be adapted to allow for private access to the first-floor accommodation. From here a side door leads to the exterior; there is also a WC and small office two with window to the side aspect.
The basement comprises of three large chambers. These are currently utilised for storage with concrete flooring, radiators in each room and ceiling mounted strip lighting.
This space is accessed via a door from the ground floor hall. This space has been tanked and offers ere scope to create an additional office space or another residential apartment.
A carpeted balustrade staircase leads from the hall to the first-floor accommodation. To the first floor there are two large office space, along with a kitchen and shower room. From the first-floor landing one can access the loft hatch.
units; multi-directional spotlighting; a wall mounted combi boiler; an integral four ring gas hob with electric oven under; stainless steel extractor fan over; recessed sink, with chrome mixer tap over; space and plumbing for fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
1. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The current owners have advised the property is sold freehold. The property was build in 1926.
2. What are the business rates for this unit? The current owners have provided evidence that the unit is subject to business rates relief, meaning they are not currently required to pay any business rates.
3. When was the boiler last serviced? The boiler was installed around 8 years ago.
4. Have the current owners carried out any work to the electrics? The owner had the property re-wired when they purchased in 1992.
5. Have the current owners carried out works recently? The current owners installed a new bathroom suite in 2021. They also had some roof repairs carried out recently, the roofer is returning to finish these works including a new lead valley.
6. Does the property have a loft space? Yes the loft hatch is located in the first floor landing. The loft is insulated, but has not been boarded.
7. How quickly can the current owners vacate this unit? The current owners are happy to move from the unit to accommodate a buyers desired timescale. We expect it to take around three months to complete a purchase.