Reddy Lane, Little Bollington, Altrincham
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Semi- Rural Location with Stunning Viewings
- Large Well Maintained Private Gardens
- Off Road Parking and Detached Garage
- Five Minutes to Altrincham and Lymm
- Ten Minutes to the Airport
- Scope for Further Extension
- Chain Free Sale
- Modernised Throughout
- Beautiful Farm House Style Kitchen
Property SummaryAn idyllic family home set within open countryside; this property is just five minutes to Altrincham, Lymm or Hale town center, yet away from the hustle and bustle of the town. The property benefits from three double bedrooms and a single bedroom; there are stunning views; and a large private garden.
ENTRANCE PORCH Accessed from the front driveway via uPVC double glazed French doors, the entrance porch is a useful space to hang coats and take off muddy footwear. From this room one can access the downstairs WC and there is a hard wood door leading to the entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL The entrance hall is bright and spacious with a large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; wooden flooring; a double panel radiator; a carpeted staircase leading to first floor accommodation and solid wood doors allowing access to the lounge, family room, kitchen-diner and under stairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 11' 4" x 13' 0" (3.46m x 3.98m) The front lounge is a cosy sitting room with a large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, this room also benefits from carpeted flooring; a double panel radiator; a pendant light and two wall mounted light fittings; a television point; a log burning stove and ample room for two sofas, coffee table and a bookcase.
FAMILY ROOM 25' 10" x 12' 0" (7.89m x 3.66m) A larger entertaining space is located to the rear of the property with a uPVC double glazed bay window over looking the garden. This room offers carpeted flooring; a pendant and three wall mounted light fittings; a log burning stove; television point; two double panel radiators and doors leading to entrance hall and to the playroom.
KITCHEN/DINER 22' 11" x 20' 0" (7.0m x 6.1m) The kitchen-diner is a large open plan space; this room has been extended to the rear. The space is flooded with natural light, with three large Velux windows in the extension and three uPVC double glazed windows over looking the garden, plus a uPVC patio door leading to the rear patio area. The kitchen-diner is fitted with a log burning stove; a farm house style fitted kitchen with solid wood base level storage units; a recessed Belfast sink; marble counter tops; a range style cooker; offers tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting; a TV point; a double panel radiator; and solid wood doors leading to the entrance hall and the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM Accessed from the kitchen the utility room is a convenient space for washing clothes and keeping household cleaning items out of sight. This room offers fitted base level storage units with worktops over; plumbing for washer and tumble dryer; space for an additional fridge-freezer and is fitted with terracotta tiled flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
PLAY ROOM 9' 3" x 17' 9" (2.82m x 5.43m) The play room is located off the main family room. This space offers a vaulted ceiling with two Velux skylights; laminate wood effect flooring; two uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC sliding doors to the rear aspect. This room also benefits from recessed spot lighting; a TV point; and a double panel radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Accessed from the entrance porch is a WC. This room is conveniently located to avoid walking muddy shoes into the entrance hall. The WC is fitted with a low-level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 1" x 13' 0" (4.61m x 3.98m) The master bedroom is located on the first floor. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; fitted wardrobes with white gloss sliding doors; a double panel radiator and a pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 8" x 11' 10" (3.57m x 3.63m) Another large double bedroom located on the first floor. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window with stunning views across the farm land to the rear of the property; fitted wardrobes; shelving build into the alcove; and a double panel radiator.
BATHROOM 10' 9" x 11' 6" (3.29m x 3.51m) A spacious family bathroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; laminate wood effect flooring; a double panel radiator; part tiled walls; a paneled bath; pedestal hand wash basin; low-level WC; tower shower with glazed sliding doors and chrome thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM THREE 19' 2" x 8' 9" (5.86m x 2.67m) The third bedroom is located on the second floor. This room benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows; carpeted flooring; double panel radiator; recessed spot lighting; access to eave storage space and to a en suite shower room.
The en suite shower room is accessed from bedroom three via a wooden paneled bi-folding door. This room is fully tiled floor to ceiling and is fitted with a chrome thermostatic shower; low-level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under.
BEDROOM FOUR 7' 2" x 8' 2" (2.20m x 2.49m) The forth bedroom is a single bedroom located on the first floor with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room is currently utilised as a home office, but would be perfectly suited to a child's bedroom. This room offers carpeted flooring; a double panel radiator and pendant light fitting.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a large paved driveway, leading to the front entrance porch and allowing access to the garage. The drive leads to a lawned garden which is enclosed by a tall hedge row. This garden is currently used as a vegetable plot and also to keep chickens and ducks. There is side access via a gate on either side of the property leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden, offers a paved seating area adjacent to the house. A large lawned garden; with well stocked boarders and mature trees; the garden is completely private, with only agricultural land beyond. The garden is beautifully landscaped and maintained and currently includes a tree house and a storage shed to the far end of firewood. There is also a small summer house in the garden; the lawned garden is enclosed by a low-level timber fence. From the patio area to the side of the property one can enter the garage. This is currently a large storage area, which could be converted to a home gym, workshop, games room or home office.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. How much will I be paying in council tax for this property? The vendors have informed us that the property is in council tax band G, which in Cheshire East is currently £2,874.08 per annum.
2. How much will the utility bills cost for this property? The costs will depend on usage, the current owners have informed us they pay roughly £800pa for gas and £1,000pa for electricity.
3. When was this property built? We believe this property was constructed in the 1950s.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold, therefore there is no service change or ground rent payable.
5. Does the property have a sky dish fitted and what is internet speed like in this area? Yes, the property is fitted with a sky dish. The owners are using Voneus Broadband and have a speed of 40mbps.
6. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, the owners have spent a significant sum extending and modernizing the house. They have created a side extension creating the playroom and a rear extension to the kitchen. They have also laid new flooring throughout, installed a new roof, and new windows and doors. They have also totally re-fitted the kitchen and bathrooms.
7. How old is the boiler? The boiler was fitted just three years ago.
8. Is this property in a conservation area? No, this property is not in a conservation area.
9. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, there is loft storage space in the eaves which are located off the third bedroom on the second floor, there are several doors allowing access to this space.
10. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendors are now looking for a new project and a new challenge, they have selected an onward purchase and can move swiftly.
12. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that their favorite aspects of the house are:
a) The location being convenient for local amenities, yet rural.
b) The well-proportioned home which is very comfortable and ideal for a family.
c) The open views, large garden, the sunsets and the nature around the property.
13. Who lives in the neighboring property? The next property is fair distance up the road, with a field between the two houses. This house is occupied by a friendly young family with two children.
14. Is the house connected to the mains sewers? This house as with many semi-rural homes has a septic tank. The house is heated using LPG. The house also has solar panels and a thermal store for water.