Seymour Grove, Manchester
- Studio Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Recently Decorated
- Two Minutes Walk to Trafford Bar Metrolink
- Walking Distance to Shops and Amentities
- Secure Gated Development
- Long Lease of 978 Years
- Ideal Buy-to-Let Investment
- Walking Distance to Old Trafford Football Ground
- No Chain Sale
Property SummaryGood size studio apartment in popular secure gated development near Old Trafford football ground and only two minutes walk from Trafford Bar Metrolink station. The property benefits from allocated parking space; long lease of 978 years; and chain free sale. Ideal for a buy-to-let investor or first-time-buyer!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Good size studio apartment, in popular secure gated development. Located near Old Trafford football ground and only two minutes walk from Trafford Bar Metrolink station. The apartment comprises of entrance hall, with storage cupboard; bathroom; kitchen; and spacious living area. It benefits from an allocated parking space and secure bike storage.
This property is sold with no chain and would be ideal for a buy-to-let investor or first-time buyer.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance hall offers laminate wood effect flooring; central light pendant; electric heater; convenient storage cupboard; and doors to the bathroom and to the living space.
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 5' 6" (2.16m x 1.70m) Modern bathroom fitted with three-piece white suite comprises of paneled bath with electric shower over; low-level WC; and wall mounted hand wash basin with storage cupboard under. This room also benefits from tiled flooring; part tiled walls; recessed spotlights; extractor fan; and electric wall mounted heater.
KITCHEN 11' 2" x 7' 10" (3.42m x 2.40m) The kitchen area offers a range of matching fitted base and eye level storage units with worktops over; stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; oven with brand new induction hobs and stainless steel extractor fan over; integrated washer-dryer; and integrated fridge-freezer. This room offers laminate wood effect flooring; a mix of recessed spotlights and a central light pendant; and ample space for breakfast bar table with chairs.
LIVING AREA 22' 6" x 15' 0" (6.87m x 4.59m) The spacious living area features laminate wood effect flooring; two electric heaters; two sets of wall-mounted multi-directional spotlights; uPVC double-glazed window to the front; freshly decorated; and TV and telephone points.
This room can be easily split to a bedroom and a lounge and has ample space to fit a double bed, wardrobe, and soft furniture.
EXTERIOR The apartment is located on the first floor within a secure gated development. The communal entrance hall is well presented, it is accessed via glazed door and the entrance offers neutral deco; high ceilings and parquet flooring.
To the front, is the allocated parking for residents accessed through pedestrian and car gates which are both fitted with an intercom system. There is also secure bike storage at the property. The residents also enjoy the communal gardens at the back of the building.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? This property was built in 1999.
2. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is a leasehold with 978 years left on the lease.
3. How much is the council tax for this property? The council tax is band A which currently in Trafford is £1095.34.
4. What is the broadband speed in the area like? The broadband speed in the area is excellent.
5. Is the vendor willing to sell any of the furniture or white goods at the property? All the integrated appliances such as washer-dryer; fridge-freezer; oven with induction hobs and extractor fan along with the free standing microwave will be included in the sale price. The vendor is also willing to include in the sale price the double bed; chest of drawers; coffee table with chair; and desk with chair depending on the buyer's offer.
6. Why is the vendor moving from this property? This is an investment property for the vendor and the previous tenant has already vacated, so now they are looking to sell.
7. Which are the vendor's three favorite aspects of the property? The vendor enjoys the size of the apartment and the amount of natural light coming through; the convenient location just two minutes walk to tram station, shops and amenities nearby, easy access to Manchester city centre; and also the nice and friendly community.