St. Margarets Road, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Share of Freehold
- Located in Stunning Period Mansion
- Close to Altrincham Town Center
- Benefitting from Additional Storage within Building
- Bathroom, En Suite and WC
- High Ceilings and Large Sash Windows Throughout
Property SummaryTwo double bedroom apartment located in Limehurst. The property comes with allocated parking; communal gardens; modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms. The apartment is sold chain free and ideally located for access to Altrincham and the local transport links.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Stunning two double bedroom apartment located within an impressive mansion house built in around 1870, known as Limehurst. The property is accessed via grand main entrance, with the living room and kitchen-diner on ground floor and the two bedrooms and bathrooms on the lower ground level. This apartment offers huge double glazed sash windows throughout; high ceilings (even in the basement the ceilings are more than 2.2 meters in height).
The property is set within well maintained grounds, offering communal gardens and off-road parking. The property is sold without an onward chain and is a share of freehold.
KITCHEN/DINER 21' 5" x 9' 10" (6.54m x 3.00m) The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching high gloss base and eye level storage units with integral appliances. There is a slimline dishwasher; fridge-freezer; washing machine; five ring gas hob and oven. The kitchen offers a stainless steel extractor fan; recessed one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and double glazed sash window to front aspect. The kitchen has granite worktops and a tiled floor with underfloor heating.
The dining area benefits from a large bay window composed of three large double glazed sash windows to the front aspect with roman blinds; carpeted flooring; two radiators; wall mounted lighting as well as a ceiling mounted light fitting; and a double door leading to the living room.
LIVING ROOM 18' 7" x 13' 10" (5.68m x 4.22m) The living room can be accessed via a wooden paneled door from the entrance hall or via the double doors from the kitchen-diner; this room also allows access to the study. The lounge offers a large double glazed bay window to the side aspect with fitted with roman blinds; carpeted flooring; two radiators; wall mounted lights and recessed spot lights; television and telephone points.
STUDY 8' 10" x 8' 0" (2.70m x 2.46m) Located off the lounge is a study. This room is fitted with a radiator; a double glazed sash window to the side aspect with fitted blind; carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting and a recessed storage cupboard.
GROUND FLOOR WC 4' 9" x 3' 1" (1.47m x 0.96m) Located off the entrance hall is a convenient WC. This room has a bi-folding wooden paneled door; continued wooden flooring; mosaic tiled splash back; wall mounted mirror; low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin; and chrome heated towel rail.
MASTER BEDROOM 19' 0" x 16' 9" (5.81m x 5.12m) The master bedroom is located on the lower ground floor. This is an impressive bedroom with three large uPVC double glazed sash style windows to the front aspect, with fitted roman blinds. This room offers carpeted flooring; two radiators; a pendant light fitting; recessed wardrobes and door leading to en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 10' 9" x 4' 0" (3.30m x 1.22m) Off the master bedroom is an en suite shower room with tiled flooring and a stylish shower cubicle with frosted glass window, pivot glazed door and chrome thermostatic shower system. The bathroom also includes a vanity unit with sink and storage under; wall mounted mirror and chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 17' 5" x 11' 4" (5.33m x 3.46m) There is a second double bedroom located on the lower ground floor with three large sash style uPVC double glazed windows, with fitted roman blinds; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; two radiators and recessed wardrobes with sliding doors.
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 4' 1" (2.71m x 1.27m) Located on the lower ground floor is also a bathroom with low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under; fully tiled floor and walls; chrome wall mounted heated towel rail; bespoke made bathtub with mosaic style tiling, with folding glazed screen for shower over. This room benefits from underfloor heating.
EXTERNAL The property is located on St. Margarets Rd and is accessed down a tree lined driveway. One will reach the front of the property where there are allocated parking spaces for residents and additional guest parking spaces. To the side of the property is a lawned garden area which can be used by all residents, this area is enclosed by mature trees and shrubs, offering plenty of privacy.
Within the main house the residents have a shared entrance hall and access to a shared storage cupboard, which is suitable for keeping bikes or larger items. The apartment also benefits from a separate private storage cupboard, which houses the combination boiler and is ideal for keeping tools and paints out of sight.
1. When was the property built? This property was built in around 1870, it was then converted into apartments in around the year 2000.
2. What are the neighbours like? The vendor has advised us that the fourteen apartments in the building are occupied by variety of different people: Families; single professionals; couples; and retirees.
3. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property benefits from the ownership of a share of the freehold. A service charge of £171 per month is payable to maintain communal building, gardens and cleaning. There is no ground rent payable. The freehold is owned by a company, in which all owners are equal stakeholders.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? No, the property does not have a sky dish.
5. What is the broadband speed like? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
6. Is the vendor willing to sell any of the furniture? Once a sale is agreed, the vendor is happy to negotiate the sale of furniture, if the buyer is interested in purchasing these items.
7. Which items will be included in the sale price? The sale price shall include all the fitted / integrated items such as fridge-freezer; dishwasher; washing machine; tumble dryer; light fittings; blinds; and carpets.
8. How quickly is the vendors able to move? The vendors have already secured a new home, therefore this property will be sold with no connected chain.
9. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that they are currently paying around £280 per annum for water; and £1500 per annum for gas and electrics combined. These costs will vary depending on your usage.
10. Why has the vendor decide to move out? The vendors have recently retired and would like to move closer to family.
11. Is this property listed or in conservation area? This property is not a listed building, but it is located in the Devisdale conservation area.
12. Is there an access to the loft and has it been boarded? No, there is no access to the loft from the apartment.
13. What are vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendors have enjoyed the lovely garden views and the amount of natural light coming through the south and west facing windows; the spacious and impressive entrance hall; and the size of bedrooms and the high ceilings throughout.