Stamford Park Road, Hale
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace in Prime Location
- Equal Distance Between Hale Village and Altrincham Centre
- On the Doorstep of Stamford Park
- Offers an Extra Study
- Stylishly Refurbished
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- In Catchment of Outstanding Grammar Schools
- Opportunity for Loft Conversion Adding an en-suite Third Bedroom
- Beautifully designed and maintained well proportioned rear garden
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A stunning 1900's mid-terrace property with two large double bedrooms, good sized rear garden and open plan lounge-diner. This house has recently been stylishly refurbished throughout, with a newly fitted bathroom, kitchen, re-designed garden and various minor structural alterations completed in Autumn 2016. There is a small study, a large under the stairs storage cupboard and patio doors leading out to a fabulous rear garden. There is also scope to add a third en-suite bedroom through a loft conversion.
The house is located in a sought-after position within a 10 minute walk of both Hale Village and Altrincham Town Centre, and access to the metro and train link into Manchester. It is also within catchment of outstanding local schools and just a 2 minute walk to Stamford Park.
Viewing highly recommended. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered through a period wooden door with frosted glass insert and overhead window. The welcoming entrance hall has a fitted door mat, double panelled radiator along with Moduleo Country Oak flooring which continues into the lounge/diner. The hall provides access to the lounge/diner and to the carpeted stairs and first floor.
LOUNGE/DINER 25' 3" x 10' 4" (7.7m x 3.15m) A vast and bright living area with a large double glazed uPVC bay window to the front aspect fitted with plantation shutters and roller blinds. The feature point of this room is a delightful Gazco Stockton Electric Stove, with wooden mantel. To the left of the chimney breast is fitted shelving and to the right is a double TV point. The room benefits from neutral décor and central pendant lighting points in both the lounge and dining areas. The floor is Moduleo Country Oak and there are double panelled radiators under the window and beside the door to the hall. The dining area has ample natural light via a uPVC window to the rear aspect, again fitted with plantation shutters. A large under the stairs storage cupboard is accessed from this room.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 8' 3" (3.15m x 2.51m) A new galley kitchen with Amtico flooring fitted with an integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. There is ample storage space within an extensive range of matching base and eye level units complete with matching handles and worktops. The kitchen also features neutral splash back tiles, an integrated double drainer sink with chrome mixer tap along with a plinth heater underneath the sink unit. The current owners have fitted double French doors providing access to the garden. They are fitted with 'Perfect Fit' blinds and the uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect is fitted with matching pleated blinds.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 4" x 9' 11" (3.76m x 3.02m) Spacious master bedroom fitted with two wardrobes built into the alcoves that are adjoined by a matching in-built dressing table. There are two large uPVC windows to the front aspect with both made to measure privacy roller blinds and Sanderson Roman blinds. The room is decorated neutrally and benefits from carpeted flooring. This room also benefits from a brand new double panelled radiator under the window and a central pendant ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 8" x 8' 2" (3.86m x 2.49m) Second good sized double bedroom benefitting from a uPVC window to the rear aspect, shelving built into the alcove, a large single panel radiator, a central pendant ceiling light point and television point. The room is decorated neutrally and benefits from carpeted flooring.
STUDY/WALK IN WARDROBE 5' 3" x 4' 3" (1.6m x 1.3m) A valuable additional room currently utilised as a study, but which could be re-designed to suit i.e. as a walk-in-wardrobe or a cot room. The room benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and double radiator. It is fitted with Venetian blinds and carpet flooring.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 7' 10" (2.39m x 2.39m) Large family bathroom recently fitted by the current owners with a white Victorian style suite including a large walk-in shower, half roll top bath, low level W/C and pedestal hand wash basin, along with chrome accessories. This room also benefits from tiled flooring and part-tiled walls with a mosaic boarder; there is also a Savoy traditional heated towel rail radiator and uPVC frosted window to the rear aspect, fitted with a roller blind.
EXTERIOR To the front of the house lies a well-ordered front garden recently paved and edged with Indian Stone. It is enclosed by a stone wall, low level timber fence and gate. The garden features a central Magnolia tree and a beautiful Winter Flower Jasmine, climbing the front wall.
To the rear of the house is a beautifully maintained and well-proportioned rear garden, which gets sun throughout the whole day. The edged patio area next to the house enjoys the evening sun whilst the seating area to the bottom of the garden gets the sun in the morning. The lawn area has been fitted with high quality artificial grass along with two triangular planting troughs stocked with an abundance of mature shrubs and flowers. A third flower bed and an attractive garden shed useful for storage lie at the bottom of the garden.
Unlike most terraced houses in the neighbourhood, the garden is completely private. Neighbours do not have any access through the garden as the rear gate leads to a shared access where the bins are kept and directly collected by the council.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is this property leasehold or freehold? This property was built between 1900 and 1910, and the property is leasehold owned by Compton Group, there are 468 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent for the property is £20.00 per annum, with no service charge. A copy of the lease can be supplied on request. The vendor has confirmed the freehold can be purchase for £950.
2. Who lives next door? Number 67 is let for business use, it tends to be professional tenants and is only occupied about 20% of the year. Number 71 is owned by a quiet couple with no children.
3. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner is willing to include the fridge-freezer, oven, washing machine, curtains, carpets, shutters, blinds and the fireplace. Other items may be negotiable at point of sale.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, the property has been fitted with a sky dish and the broadband speed is excellent.
5. When was the boiler last inspected? The boiler was last inspected in March 2018.
6. Has the house had any work done recently? The house had a new kitchen and bathroom in the winter of 2014. Other decorative work was completed in Autumn 2016.
7. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay around £234.00 per month for their combined utilities (£27 for water, £39 for gas, £35 for electricity and £132 for council tax).
8. Which features of this house do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have advised that they love the location, the large open plan entertaining space and the sunny low maintenance garden.
9. Why are the owners selling this house? The owner are moving to a larger house in the local area.
10. Which council tax band is this house in? The property is in Trafford Council and is band C, which is currently £1,319.89 per annum.