The Downs, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedroom Masionette
- En Suite to Both Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathrooms
- In The Heart of Altrincham Town Center
- Available Immediately
- White Goods Included
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Separate WC
- Newly Painted and Carpeted
- Balcony Off Lounge-Diner
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A modern and spacious two double-bedroom maisonette located on The Downs in the heart of Altrincham. The apartment offers a balcony to the rear accessed via French doors from the lounge-diner; double glazed windows throughout; en suite shower rooms to each bedroom; newly fitted carpets and has been freshly decorated throughout. This apartment is just a two-minute walk to the shops and restaurants offered by the town centre and a ten-minute walk to the Metro Link and Train Station.
An ideal home for a professional or couple.
LOUNGE-DINER 15' 11" x 12' 7" (4.86m x 3.84m) The lounge-diner is located on the upper floor of the apartment with a wooden door leading to the landing; uPVC double-glazed French doors leading onto the balcony to the rear; and an opening leading to the kitchen. The lounge-diner is fitted with Vinyl wood effect flooring; television and telephone points; a pendant light fitting; electric wall-mounted heater and power and television connected allowing for a wall-mounted television.
KITCHEN 13' 8" x 6' 6" (4.17m x 1.99m) The kitchen is open to the lounge-diner with continued wood effect vinyl flooring and a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with a vertical blind. This room also benefits from recessed spot-lighting; a range of matching base and eye-level high gloss storage units; a freestanding washing machine; an integrated electric oven and microwave oven; a recessed electric hob, with stainless steel extractor hood over; a recessed stainless steel sink and a wall mounted electric heater. The kitchen also offers an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
WC 7' 4" x 2' 3" (2.26m x 0.69m) Located off the entrance hall is a convenient WC. This room is fitted with a low-level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, with wall wall-mounted mirror over. This room also offers vinyl wood effect flooring; a ceiling-mounted light fitting and an extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 7" x 10' 0" (3.84m x 3.05m) The master bedroom is a spacious double bedroom with access to an en suite shower room. This room offers carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with a fitted roller blind; a wall-mounted electric heater; television point; and ample room for a double bed; bedside tables; chest of draws and wardrobe.
EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM 6' 6" x 6' 2" (1.99m x 1.90m) The en suite shower room located off the master bedroom offers laminate flooring; a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; part tiled walls; a wall-mounted hand wash basin with storage under and wall-mounted mirror over; a low-level WC; extractor fan; ceiling mounted light fitting; wall-mounted heated towel rail, and a shower cubicle with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 9' 7" (3.71m x 2.93m) The second bedroom is again a spacious double room, this room also offers an en suite shower room. The second bedroom benefits from carpeted flooring; a uPVC double-glazed window with fitted roller blind; pendant light fittings; a wall-mounted electric heater; television point and ample room for bedroom furniture.
EN SUITE TO BEDROOM TWO 7' 0" x 6' 8" (2.15m x 2.05m) Accessed via the second bedroom is another en suite shower room. This room offers laminate flooring; u frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect; part tiled walls; wall-mounted hand wash basin with storage under and mirror over; low-level WC; wall-mounted heated towel rail, ceiling-mounted light fitting; extractor fan and a shower cubicle with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When is this property available to move into? The property will be ready for a new tenant to take up occupation immediately. The successful applicant, will be required to pass referencing checks, pay their deposit and sign their tenancy prior to move-in.
2. What length of tenancy would the landlord consider? The landlord is looking for a 12-month tenancy. This property will be let long term, therefore the right tenant will have the option to extend at the end of the initial term.
3. Will the property be furnished or unfurnished? This property is unfurnished, the property will come with the white goods (including washing machine, oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer). The tenant will need to bring their own furniture.
4. How much do I need to earn to pass the affordability checks for this property? With a rental price of £1250 pcm the tenant will need to earn at least £37,500 pa or if two tenants are sharing they would each need to earn at least £18,750 pa. The rent could also be paid upfront for 12 months, which would equate to £15,000.
5. Is there a parking space with this property? No, this property is located in the town centre, within 10 minutes walk of the Metro and Train station. There is not a parking space supplied with the property. There are, however, various places locally where a space can be rented if needed.
6. How much is the deposit for this property? The deposit is equivalent to 5 weeks of rent, which at £1250pcm would be £1,442.30.
7. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is located in Trafford Council and is a band E. Which is currently £2293.79 per annum.