Sell your Property
Sell your property with Jameson and Partners Estate Agents and book your free valuation with us today.
Here at Jameson and Partners we help you get the best possible price for your property with the least possible stress.
When you sell your property with us, we manage the entire process from instruction to completion. The service we offer is a bespoke one, tailored to your individual personal and property needs.
Plus, we offer a no-obligation market appraisal service. This is when a member of our professional team will assess your property and evaluate its worth. The no-obligation service is completely free and our representatives can provide up-to-date local information. Altogether, this can help you make an informed decision regarding your sale.
We pride ourselves on our pro-active and professional approach.
Sell your property. The step by step process:
- Valuation and selecting an estate agents. Our experienced Sales Manager will value the property you wish to sell, taking into consideration all current market dynamics and influencing factors. Most sellers will choose an estate agent. This decision is generally based on several factors: opening hours, local knowledge, office location, the exposure you will receive, marketing price and fee offered.
- Presentation. The presentation of your property is critical to a successful sale. We offer a pre-marketing consultation during which we will discuss advised works based around your budget. We can offer contacts for recommended contractors or even project manage the work for you. Usually these jobs are simply a fresh coat of paint, small DIY jobs, decluttering, gardening, cleaning and so forth. Once this has been completed we will take professional photos and draw up floor plans.
- Marketing. To find your perfect buyer and increase your chances for a quick sell, you need to give your property maximum exposure across a wide range of media. With Jameson and Partners your PR will be in good hands as we advertise on all key portals on and off-line. We carefully manage and update all adverts daily.
- Viewings. We offer accompanied viewings on all properties. Our longer opening hours are essential to maximise viewing opportunities for your property.
- Receiving an offer. As soon as an offer is received we will notify you both verbally and in writing. Any special conditions of the offer will be stated in writing and we will check the buyer’s ability to proceed before you decide whether to accept.
- Offer agreed. Once you accept an offer we will do the following:
- Prepare a memorandum of sale
- Write to all parties to confirm the agreed price
- Ask you to confirm your solicitor’s details
The next steps in a property sale are known as the Conveyancing process. We can help and advise you through this process. We can also negotiate on your behalf and keep you informed every step of the way. There are no legal obligations with a property sale until contracts are signed.
See our step-by-step guide to the Conveyancing process.