Let a Property
* Landlord Offer * – valid until 31st October 2020
Let a property with us and benefit from REDUCED fees until the end of October.
Fully Managed Landlord Service – fixed set up fee reduced to £350 +VAT (usually 50% of first month’s rent).
Let Only Landlord Service – fixed let only fee reduced to £550 +VAT (usually 80% of the rental fee).
Please note this offer is only available to NEW landlords. Contact us for more information on 0161 941 4445.
Let a Property – The Process:
- A potential tenant will register as an applicant with Jameson and Partners. Here they will give all necessary personal, contact and property criteria which will be added into our database matching system.
- Once a desired rental property is found, the applicant will book a viewing at a time mutually convenient to both the applicant and the landlord and/or current resident of the property. No offers will be accepted on a property without a viewing having first taken place.
- If the applicant decides after the viewing that they wish to apply to take the property, an application fee must be paid and the applicant will be put through referencing.
- If the referencing comes back with no problems and the Landlord is in agreement that the applicant meets all their tenant criteria, the applicant will be asked for a holding deposit pay equivalent to one week’s rent. This reserves the property before they sign the Tenancy Agreement.
- The successful applicant will then be set a date for the Tenancy Agreement to be signed and the move-in process to occur, after any final checks and the pre move-in inventory have taken place.
What our tenants say – a recent 5***** Google Review
We’re renting a property through Jameson and Partners, and from start to finish it has been a fantastic experience. Although difficulties arose due to a previous tenant not moving out on the agreed date which delayed our move in, Katrina helped us in every way she could, was extremely commutative and very responsive to any queries we had.
Although the move in was delayed, Katrina worked very hard to get the property ready for us to move in as soon as possible, as well as resolving any issues that may have occurred due to the short notice of our move.
Since our move in, Katrina was sure to check up to make sure if we needed anything more.
Overall a fantastic service from Jameson and Partners, especially Katrina who we were dealing with directly. I would highly recommend them.
Tenant Fee Structure and Letting Process
We provide a full range of rental services for landlords. Starting with the creation of a comprehensive advert of your property, you can trust us to conduct thorough background checks on potential tenants. We also carry out period inspections, arrange repairs, and can fully manage your property. Contact us to get started.
Take advantage of our expertise to make the most of your investment property.
We are available 7 days a week to, to deal with any tenant issues.
Here’s what the rental process entails:
- We ask landlords to complete a questionnaire to help us provide accurate information to prospective tenants.
- We create a detailed floorplan of the property.
- We take a professional set of photos of all rooms in the property.
- We write a description of all spaces, internal and external.
- Our completed advertisement is posted on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, On the Market and on our website.
- We print off brochures for drop in applicants and place an advert in our Altrincham shop window.
- We accompany all viewings.
- Once offers are received, we discuss these with the landlord.
- Any potential applicant is reference checked for suitability and reliability. These checks include character references, previous landlord references, work references, an interview and a credit check.
- Once completed, references are provided to the landlord for approval.
- Once approved, we create an inventory of the property and a rental contract.
- A move in appointment is arranged and the tenancy can commence.
Application Fee Structure:
We are no longer permitted to charge tenants for referencing or any admin fees, therefore, we simply charge the following deposits:
- Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one weeks rent (charged on commencement of application)
- Full deposit will be 5 weeks rent (charged prior to tenancy commencement)
Landlord Fee Structure
Our fees are negotiable if you have multiple properties which you wish for us to let or manage for you. Our standard fees are as follows:
- Finder’s fee (managed property): 50% of the 1st months’ rent
- Finder’s fee (let only property): 80% of 1st months’ rent
- Management is 10% pcm
- Tenancy renewal is £100
- Court attendance £200 per person
- Copies of keys £10 per key
*all fees are plus VAT